Steeler forum fantasy football

KJtheWicked

Yeah I meant to do that. It makes for 10 starters, 10 bench players. I like even numbers lol! As long as everyone is cool with that. 

First pick last year was made on July 12th, and the final pick was made August 11th, and that was only 17 rounds. I’d prefer to do a slow draft on here like we did last year. That way everyone can draft at their convenience. I mean we can move it back to like August 1st if you guys would like, as long as we aren’t waiting days on peoples picks like last year.  Besides, it was nice having something to do when there isn’t much going on in the NFL. So I mean it’s up to you guys, if you wanna wait that’s fine, as long as we get it done in time for the season.

52 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

Yeah I meant to do that. It makes for 10 starters, 10 bench players. I like even numbers lol! As long as everyone is cool with that. 

First pick last year was made on July 12th, and the final pick was made August 11th, and that was only 17 rounds. I’d prefer to do a slow draft on here like we did last year. That way everyone can draft at their convenience. I mean we can move it back to like August 1st if you guys would like, as long as we aren’t waiting days on peoples picks like last year.  Besides, it was nice having something to do when there isn’t much going on in the NFL. So I mean it’s up to you guys, if you wanna wait that’s fine, as long as we get it done in time for the season.

I forgot we do a "slow" draft. We may need that extra time. 

On 7/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, KJtheWicked said:

Just got done setting up the scoring and league rules. So once you get in, give it a look over and see if everything is okay or if I missed anything. 

Still one spot remaining. Need that filled and everyone’s email so I can get you into the league. If we can get everything good to go, I’d like to start drafting July 15th, if everybody is okay with that. Just gotta figure out how to do the draft order.

Imo random snake

19 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Imo random snake

Yeah but I’m talking about the order. I think if I just set up an online draft, the site will generate a random order 30 minutes prior to the draft. Then I can just take that order and cancel the online draft.

@FourThreeMafia

@steelcurtain29

@95lloyd

@wwhickok

@warfelg

@AlanFanecaFan

i need email addresses so I can send you your league invites. 

Just make sure, everyone is cool with this being a keeper league, with 1RB, 1WR, and one flex(any position)?

id like us to start drafting next week if we can, but I’d like to get everyone into the site first.

5 hours ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I didn’t see that it was a keeper league. That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to try a football keeper league. I’ve obly done that in fantasy baseball but that’s too tedious.

That’s the only kind I really like. I lose interest easily in redraft leagues. Even if you’re having a bad season, you’re still trying to build your team for the future, so it keeps it interesting.

Archived