All Time Top 50 As Told By Des82 & FM30

flyingmonkey30

12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

One of the most underrated Cowboys ever. Little fun fact, Tuinei went to school with fmr, President Obama (they played b-ball together) and actress Kelly Preston.

Wow...that's pretty nifty. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2018 at 8:08 AM, Matts4313 said:

Youve only made it through 5 people in two months? 

Part of that's my fault...I'm next up and have been slacking. I'll get to work this weekend. 

#44 - Terrell Owens, WR

getcha-popcorn-ready-terrell-owens-is-gr

2006-2008 | Accolades: 1x All-Pro Nomination (2007) | 1x Pro Bowl (2007) | 2006 NFL Receiving Touchdown Leader | NFL 2000s All-Decade Second Team 

"Getcha popcorn ready"

From the moment Jerry Jones made the decision to sign Terrell Owens on March 18, 2006, the Dallas Cowboys certainly were a sight to behold. 

Antics and sideshow aside, Owens proved to be an impactful signing immediately. During the 2006 season, Owens would lead the league in touchdown receptions with 13 - this in spite of dealing with a broken finger and injured tendon which doctors recommended season-ending injury to repair (Owens would decline this surgery). The Owens signing really began to pay off during Year #2, with Owens and the Cowboys offense exploding onto the scene earning a #1 seed and 13-3 record. Owens would earn a Pro Bowl and All-Pro nomination after notching 81 receptions for over 1300 receiving yards along with 15 touchdown grabs. Unfortunately, the promising season ended in defeat to the eventual Super Bowl champion Giants in the divisional round. 

Year 3 was a disappointing year for the team and the team no longer appeared willing to put up with the "T.O. Show", electing to move on from the now Hall of Fame receiver after the 2008 season. Though the Owens signing failed to deliver a Super Bowl victory to Dallas, his tenure was nothing short of interesting. 

"T.O. had one of the most dominant 3 year stretches in franchise history. People may not have loved him for his antics, but he’s arguably the most talented receiver to ever don the Star."

- FM30

Booooooooo!!!.... T.O. shall not be remembered as a top 50 cowboy for me. I hated the signing. I hated his consistent drops while he was here. I hated his antics. To think some of the people in your honorable mention didn't make the list because of 3 years of T.O. is a dishonor. Booooooo!

200.gif

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Booooooooo!!!.... T.O. shall not be remembered as a top 50 cowboy for me. I hated the signing. I hated his consistent drops while he was here. I hated his antics. To think some of the people in your honorable mention didn't make the list because of 3 years of T.O. is a dishonor. Booooooo!

200.gif

I lol'd xD

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Owens was pretty damn good with Dallas. Hard to argue against. But, I'll remember him first and foremost because of George Teague and then for being an all around look at me prick than what he did as a Cowboy. 

Owens was a total jackass. His time with us is marred with stupidity. He shouldnt be on and all time list if it pertains to the boys.

Archived