FA OLB Kendricks to visit Browns

bosko1616

There’s no reason to cut/trade Collins this year. Maybe next year but def not this season. Next year we gotta sign Duke,schobert, and Gordon. And if we have a chance to land a bonifide super star we should be able to do it ie Bell,OBJ or Darnold if they don’t get an extension and want to leave 

14 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

There’s no reason to cut/trade Collins this year. Maybe next year but def not this season. Next year we gotta sign Duke,schobert, and Gordon. And if we have a chance to land a bonifide super star we should be able to do it ie Bell,OBJ or Darnold if they don’t get an extension and want to leave 

We will never sign a star player.

Schobert won’t cost much. I’d rather resign Gordon than Duke (obviously this implies Gordon plays the entire year at a high level).

41 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

wow I’m surprised

Best part, the way the deals are set up for Collins Kirk Joe and Kendricks, basically the best three of those four will be brought back next year. I think who plays the worse will be gone. 

Dude I would love to see a rush nascar package of 

Garrett Ogbah Obun Collins as the DL

Kendrick Joe Kirk as the LBs. 

That be a front 7 that could get after the QB

A good signing, albeit kind of a strange one. Kirksey and Collins did have down years last year, but are still good LBs. I know some think Schobert's season was a bit of a fluke, but he definitely played well last season. Kind of hard to imagine Kendricks would sign here to be a backup when he likely could have gotten a starting gig elsewhere, so it'll be interesting to see how the depth chart pans out at LB.

1 minute ago, FEARtheELF said:

I love the level of internal competition we have added this year. Make plays or sit down 

At worse the dude will make an impact in the locker room. He is a great vet who started for the Super Bowl champs. Also has experience playing on a defense that is backing up a young stud QB. 

11 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Kendrick’s tweeting back at Rap that this isn’t a done deal.... 

This always happens. Players and agents get butt hurt when reporters get a scoop before a deal is done. Probably just have to cross some T’s and dot some I’s

Archived