FA OLB Kendricks to visit Browns

bosko1616

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

He’s really not that good in coverage. The eagles had to take him out all the time in coverage situations. 

This. Apparently he excelled at things like blitzing.

Just now, DawgX said:

This. Apparently he excelled at things like blitzing.

Yeah. The numbers say he’s good in coverage but he doesn’t pass the eye test and Philly fans and media have been saying he’s bad for years. I’ll trust the eyes of people who watch him every game. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I think she is flirting with you. 

Those days are long gone, my friend. We're trying for a baby.... Anymore, you'd think she was punching a time card at the mill. Every other Monday evening we eat dinner at her God-parents', and every other Monday when they find out she's not pregnant yet, I get a look like I'm a failure. I'm about one more Monday away from telling her to go to the bar and get knocked up so I don't hafta get that look anymore.

11 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Those days are long gone, my friend. We're trying for a baby.... Anymore, you'd think she was punching a time card at the mill. Every other Monday evening we eat dinner at her God-parents', and every other Monday when they find out she's not pregnant yet, I get a look like I'm a failure. I'm about one more Monday away from telling her to go to the bar and get knocked up so I don't hafta get that look anymore.

That stinks my friend. Have you been to a dr? (To get the fertility stuff checked out, not to knock her up). Or given her God-parents a throat punch?

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

That stinks my friend. Have you been to a dr? (To get the fertility stuff checked out, not to knock her up). Or given her God-parents a throat punch?

Nah...:D We just started not so long ago. I was getting those looks about a week after we started. Her Godmother wants a grandbaby like crazy. She's Catholic. She got a vile of holy water sent to her from the Vatican for blessing folks, exorcisms, you know - the usual stuff. She gave the vile to my wife to bless her belly and my junk!lol seriously! No joke. She blessed my boys. 

Her Godmother asked if I used it. I told her, "Yeah, but is it supposed to burn like that??" :DNow I'm the devil! B|

10 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

Nah...:D We just started not so long ago. I was getting those looks about a week after we started. Her Godmother wants a grandbaby like crazy. She's Catholic. She got a vile of holy water sent to her from the Vatican for blessing folks, exorcisms, you know - the usual stuff. She gave the vile to my wife to bless her belly and my junk!lol seriously! No joke. She blessed my boys. 

Her Godmother asked if I used it. I told her, "Yeah, but is it supposed to burn like that??" :DNow I'm the devil! B|

Blessed balls. Nice one. 

I hope the Vatican’s water helps the boys with their next swim. 

14 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Blessed balls. Nice one. 

I hope the Vatican’s water helps the boys with their next swim. 

I don't know. I'm pretty sure my boys are Lutheran. But let's hope. Thanks for the support, pal. If it's a boy I'll name him Kiwi;)

If it's a girl, I'll name her after the sweetest gal I know: @freakygeniuskid

5 minutes ago, Fatgerman said:

I don't know. I'm pretty sure my boys are Lutheran. But let's hope. Thanks for the support, pal. If it's a boy I'll name him Kiwi;)

If it's a girl, I'll name her after the sweetest gal I know: @freakygeniuskid

Ok. Well Martin Luther would hate it if you blessed your balls with catholic balls blessing water. I know that much.

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ok. Well Martin Luther would hate it if you blessed your balls with catholic balls blessing water. I know that much.

Yeah, I think that would be his 96th theses. Go ahead, Marty! I dare you to nail 'blessed balls' to the church door!

11 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Who’s he going to start for Schobert ? Kirksey and Collins I think should be locked in 

I think it will all be based off of the situation, whatever fits their skillset. I love the make up of the group because we have specific guys who are really good at specific things, we wont have guys doing things they aren't great at doing which is genius in itself.

10 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

so was orchard. 

Orchard isn't a 1/3 the athlete Collins is/was

12 hours ago, buno67 said:

Collins was a stud Edge rusher in college 

Collins was a good edge rusher in college but he hasn't developed the necessary moves on the edge in the NFL.

I watched him try and rush from the edge a TON here but he was just ineffective.

I think he plays best when he is in the Sam position, Kirksey is Versitile and I think he could play everywhere.

I think Kendricks is more suited for Middle than he is Will.

I think we end up with Will - Kirksey, Mike - Kendricks, and Collins - Sam.

26 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Collins was a good edge rusher in college but he hasn't developed the necessary moves on the edge in the NFL.

I watched him try and rush from the edge a TON here but he was just ineffective.

I think he plays best when he is in the Sam position, Kirksey is Versitile and I think he could play everywhere.

I think Kendricks is more suited for Middle than he is Will.

I think we end up with Will - Kirksey, Mike - Kendricks, and Collins - Sam.

I never said to make Collins a full time DE. I just said it be interesting to see a defensive package where he gets used as a pure edge rusher

Archived