FA OLB Kendricks to visit Browns

bosko1616

17 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I never said to make Collins a full time DE. I just said it be interesting to see a defensive package where he gets used as a pure edge rusher

Didn't we do that a TON 2 years ago? I thought I remember him playing a LOT of rushing off the edge with Horton and it just not working.

24 minutes ago, CBrownsman said:

Didn't we do that a TON 2 years ago? I thought I remember him playing a LOT of rushing off the edge with Horton and it just not working.

I don’t really remember that ‘16 season. I also wouldn’t hold it against how Horton used him or ran the defense and that he was also a mid season trade. Prettt sure he would have more success playing opposite of Garrett for a couple plays than Nassib or Xavier Cooper

10 hours ago, Fatgerman said:

I don't know. I'm pretty sure my boys are Lutheran. But let's hope. Thanks for the support, pal. If it's a boy I'll name him Kiwi;)

If it's a girl, I'll name her after the sweetest gal I know: @freakygeniuskid

I feel like a girl named Freaky would have some.... awkward questions to answer during her teen years.

12 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Off topic, but how is Hankins still a free agent?

Detroit should have blown up his phone.

Something has to be up that we don't know. It makes zero sense. In his prime, good player, no known off field issues. Super weird. I'm still hoping we land him.

1 hour ago, brownie man said:

Yeah I'm not really sure about the hype of Collins at end

he's best when blitzing and doing stunts

I could see him doing it somewhat but he's solid in coverage too I'd take to keep him there

That’s the bad thing about this new site, the lack of treee where context can be carried for more than one respond. 

No one is talking about making him a full time DE. I brought up an idea of making a pure pass rush unit where Collins is made a DE for it. 

Archived