Fallout 76

Danger

Has anyone been playing again now that Wastelanders is out? I really like it now that that's gotten going. Started over with a new character and getting out into the wastes. Set up a little camp but I'm in desperate need of .308 to fuel some supply runs. Any tips for coming by .308 or crafting for it? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/19/2020 at 1:20 PM, SpacemanSpiff said:

Has anyone been playing again now that Wastelanders is out? I really like it now that that's gotten going. Started over with a new character and getting out into the wastes. Set up a little camp but I'm in desperate need of .308 to fuel some supply runs. Any tips for coming by .308 or crafting for it? 

I've been getting into again. I haven't really gotten into the Wastelander's quests much, other than doing some of the Ally quests. I keep getting sidetracked with events and challenges.

I LOVE the new public teams implementation though.. Now charisma and team-based cards are actually awesome, and you don't have to actually "team" or interact with people. 😅  Especially when you get the perk that improves your mutations when you have other people in your team..... so awesome.

I have a melee build character around level 90, and a rifle character around level 70. I just bought about 8 different mutation serums and loaded them onto my rifleman. The combo of speed freak, squad maneuvers, strange in numbers, action boy, marathoner, marsupial, and class freak is just so much fun. You move so fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this game, but wow does Bethesda make some dumb decisions, and their engine is garbage.

They just "fixed" a "bug" that allowed people to build double-sided walls (interior on both sides, because they don't give an option for interior walls). This was supposed to be a decent patch that added a new event and boss, but that was delayed (again). Instead we got this, and the top 10 or so posts on reddit right now are all people furious at them for them ruining the building system for no reason.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Patch 22 just hit, and there were a bunch of massive changes. The legendary perks are awesome, the daily ops are a fun change of pace, "one wasteland" is a much needed change for high level players, and the damage re-balancing helped close the gap between the OP builds (Bloodied) and other builds.

I would definitely recommend this game right now. Nothing like the game that launched.