Fallout 76

Danger

Weird. So fallout 76 news announced today and I reached 776 points today. Coincidence? I think not.

Maybe I am fallout.

Maybe fallout is me. 

Maybe I don't need to make a tinder now. 

Cause fallout and me are meant to be

• Like 1

https://kotaku.com/sources-fallout-76-is-an-online-survival-rpg-1826425333

They confirmed it will be a survival, base-building game with multiplayer aspects, but here was the most interesting part to me

"Originally prototyped as a multiplayer version of Fallout 4 with the goal of envisioning what an online Fallout game might look like, Fallout 76 has evolved quite a bit over the past few years, those sources said. It will have quests and a story, like any other game from Bethesda Game Studios, a developer known for meaty RPGs like Skyrim."

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

I suggest a fresh install. Mod Organizer 2 just came out on the Nexus and makes it pretty easy. 

What mods do you usually run?

I got a fresh install done last night actually so I got my game running now without any mods. And I really don't know what mods I run, I'm still relatively new to PC gaming and had about 6-8 hours into NV before I broke it. I'm not looking for some huge graphical overhaul. HUD improvements, QOL stuff, weapon mods, story content.. that kind of thing.

• Like 1