Which newest addition to your team are you most looking forward to?

RaidersAreOne

Cam Meredith for sure for the Saints. 

Davenport as the season progresses, but I don’t expect a ton early from him. If Meredith comes out ready to play Week 1 he’ll have the biggest impact from all our additions 

Right away? Probably Jarvis Landry. If Gordon can stay out of trouble, then we'll have a very good duo at WR with those two.

Long-term? Definitely Baker Mayfield. I just hope he sits for at least most of his rookie year.

Guice - Gruden's never had a RB anywhere near as talented.  Interested to see how much more efficient this offense will be.

Revamped DL - Our DL was a mess last year, both due to injuries and a lack of a quality NT.  We cut the dead weight this offseason (29 yr old McClain, and hopefully we release 31 yr old Ziggy Hood before the season starts), and added two young DL in the draft.  We now have one of the youngest DL's in the league with quality players throughout:

Jonathan Allen - 23

Matt Ioannidis - 24

Da'ron Payne - 21

Stacy McGee - 28

Tim Settle - 20

Anthony Lanier - 25

Looking forward to seeing how they all gel this year, and excited for their future. 

15 hours ago, DawgX said:

Right away? Probably Jarvis Landry. If Gordon can stay out of trouble, then we'll have a very good duo at WR with those two.

I cant wait to see Landrys impact on the run game, he reminds me so much of Hines Ward. Also I would like to see how Corey Coleman responds to not having to be the #1 and gets go against slot corners instead of each teams #1.

Also mine is Antonio Calloway, I just think he is set up to flourish, there isn't much pressure to be the guy, he wont be facing any team's top corners should be the starting PR game one. He's got juice....

Andrew Norwell.

We like to run the ball inside a lot and quite frankly, we weren’t very good at it last season. 

Acquiring one of the best G’s in the game will help in that department and he will definitely make Cam Robinson better as well. With Cam Robinson, Norwell and Linder on the left side, it’d be smart to run that way.

DeFilippo for the Vikings, actually. First offensive coordinator position for him, I believe, and Shurmur did a great job with Keenum last year, how will the Vikings offense do with a new QB and Offensive Coordinator.

For the Eagles there were a handful of exciting additions,(Bennett, Goedart, Ngata, Wallace) but honestly, I am most excited to see someone who technically wasn't an addition this offseason but will make his first impact with the team: Sidney Jones.

He was my draft man crush before he got hurt and I was so hyped when the Eagles took him last year even though I knew he wasn't going to play. I am really excited to see if he can be what I thought he was going to be coming out. 

16 hours ago, DawgX said:

Right away? Probably Jarvis Landry.

Your excitement will be rewarded.

15 hours ago, Non-Issue said:

Very interested to see what Suh can bring to our front 7.

Ungodly strength and a lot of encroachment penalties.

For Miami I'm most excited about 2nd round pick TE Mike Gesicki. A 6'6" TE who is a 99th percentile SPARQ freak who ran as fast as Sony Michel and put up only one rep less than TE leader Dallas Goedert.

Miami hasn't had a TE who can attack or high-point the ball in what seems like a decade.

28 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

DeFilippo for the Vikings, actually. First offensive coordinator position for him, I believe, and Shurmur did a great job with Keenum last year, how will the Vikings offense do with a new QB and Offensive Coordinator.

Nope. He was Cleveland's OC at one point, and he was easily the best one we've had since '99.

Archived