Who have been the worst General Mangers in the league since 2010?

patriotsheatyan

It's a broad question, so I will just say that, it may not be entirely hiring/signing/drafting, but Bruce Allen is a snake and an awful human being only out for himself. The handling of the Scot situation/jealousy, the cheerleader debacle, the refusal to say Kirk Cousins name correctly, etc, etc help prove what a POS he is. 

This list starts and ends with John Idzik. Mods - Lock this thread up. It’s unanimous.

Idzik got fired after just two season. He was so lost, I’m not sure he knew he was the GM. After just 1 season, Jets fans raised money to buy billboards that said fire Idzik. And we had our own version of the rally towel to get the guy out. One Jets fan flew a plane over the Jets practice facility with the message “fire John Idzik”. 

The Jets lay claim to the worst GM of all time, John Idzik and the worst Coach of all time  Rich Kotite. 

2 hours ago, Elky said:

Trent Baalke was pretty terrible. Very poor drafter and apparently hard to work with as well.

I don't understand this at all. He helped bring the talent that took the 49ers to 3 straight NFC championships and a Super Bowl. It ended up horribly but he definitely can't be up for the worst G.M since 2010. 

Not necessarily just one GM in particular but collectively there can't possibly be a better answer here than this list of former Browns GM's.

Tom Heckert (2010-2012),
Michael Lombardi (2013) (The top-5 all-time guy who the trophy was named after)
Ray Farmer (2014, 2015),
Sashi Brown (2016, 2017)

Fans like to harp on how awful their GM's are and there are some pretty bad ones, no doubt. But not this bad! They're currently on their 5th GM in the last 8 years! It don't get much worse than that.

Archived