Who have been the worst General Mangers in the league since 2010?

patriotsheatyan

On 6/3/2018 at 7:37 PM, Danger said:

On a serious note. Who was the GM who traded an entire draft for Ricky Williams? Because there's definitely a strong case there. Or the Herschel Walker trade.

I believe ditka was running the whole show along with Bill Kuharich. Who later went on to be a top advisor to ray farmer. Which explains a lot. 

5 hours ago, Darth Pees said:

I'm genuinely curious where Ozzie Newsome would rank as a GM since 2010. Top 10? Middle of the pack? Below average?

I feel like he’s been below average since then, just off of my memory. However prior to that, I’d rank him like top 2 in the league from when they moved to Baltimore to the Flacco Super Bowl. 

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

I feel like he’s been below average since then, just off of my memory. However prior to that, I’d rank him like top 2 in the league from when they moved to Baltimore to the Flacco Super Bowl. 

Yeah this is where I would probably have him as well. I'm just curious how others view his post-2010 tenure. If you look at our draft history, it's pretty damn bad during that period. His only saving grace is a few good FA acquisitions (mainly Steve Smith and Eric Weddle).

Archived