Eagles Trade WR Jordan Matthews to Buffalo for CB Ronald Darby

HTTRDynasty

On 8/13/2017 at 1:17 AM, MemphisEagles said:

Perfect example of cherry picking statistics. Why 19 TDs and not an even 20? Oh Jordan wouldn't make it

Not to mention that 225 catches for 2,500 yards is only an 11.1 YPC.  By comparison, in his first three seasons, Moss averaged 19.0, 17.7 and 18.7 YPC, respectively.

17 hours ago, jalopy jamoke said:

who wants ragland, and Lawson for trade bait on a wr.

Good god, you're all over the boards making no sense.. Shaq Lawson has looked really, really good from everything I've read and followed.

Ragland who knows what's up 

3 minutes ago, jalopy jamoke said:

fair, enuff, thanks. I'm just trying to find a rooting interest in the bills this year.

I have to say a lot of people are up on things in the NFL on this site.

I'm just a casual fan and it shows.

I don't think anyone knows what to expect from the Bills this year. They could be anywhere between a 3-9 win team. New coaches, new schemes, new players but what I do know is were not just packing in and tanking 

2 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I don't think anyone knows what to expect from the Bills this year. They could be anywhere between a 3-9 win team. New coaches, new schemes, new players but what I do know is were not just packing in and tanking 

I really just don't understand how trading away a player who constantly misses games and even when he does play is usually banged up and one who had a rough season last year is considered tanking. You can argue we got a little worse but to act like we've just gutted the team is ridiculous in my opinion. 

10 minutes ago, jalopy jamoke said:

fair, enuff, thanks. I'm just trying to find a rooting interest in the bills this year.

FF has a ton of very knowledgeable posters. Just keep active and you'll be just as knowledgable after a few good discussions. My football knowledge has grown 20 fold since posting here

17 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

I really just don't understand how trading away a player who constantly misses games and even when he does play is usually banged up and one who had a rough season last year is considered tanking. You can argue we got a little worse but to act like we've just gutted the team is ridiculous in my opinion. 

Yea I don't get why people think this strictly based on acquiring draft picks. 

59 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea I don't get why people think this strictly based on acquiring draft picks. 

He's literally only played two seasons. His rookie campaign was phenomenal. He has one down year due to a lingering hamstring injury and all of a sudden he sucks and is injury prone?

Sample size isn't there to say anything conclusive. He has the talent and upside. Jordan Matthews' upside is dropped passes. The Eagles fans I know irl are ecstatic he's gone.

36 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He's literally only played two seasons. His rookie campaign was phenomenal. He has one down year due to a lingering hamstring injury and all of a sudden he sucks and is injury prone?

Sample size isn't there to say anything conclusive. He has the talent and upside. Jordan Matthews' upside is dropped passes. The Eagles fans I know irl are ecstatic he's gone.

Yeah, I like Jordan Matthews but he was good for at least 1 frustrating drop a game usually in the end zone or on 3rd down.

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:
2 hours ago, jalopy jamoke said:

FF has a ton of very knowledgeable posters. Just keep active and you'll be just as knowledgable after a few good discussions. My football knowledge has grown 20 fold since posting here

Agreed 100% on this; You'll be surprised on the level of depth within the content on the site. Feel free to jump in, we're happy to have you here!

Archived