Is Winston Moss on his way out of Green Bay

OneTwoSixFive

i think he's just kinda aloof and doesn't give af about media. not doing himself any favors in garnering a promotion w/ that kinda demeanor i'd imagine tho. with such limited media availability, can't imagine why you wouldn't wanna showcase how passionate you are about your work. gotta imagine teams peep media conferences when they're hiring new coaches to see how their behaviors are and what not. 

That was great!

That was more Popovich than Belichick (sic on both names).

It means absolutely nothing, but it'll be interesting watching the people looking for things to bellyache about power whine over it.

:D

What is wrong with this dude?  Wilde called him out and rightly so.  Your wrong Toddfather he won't be very popular with the media or fans acting like a jerk.  BB has 5 rings to his name.  Sorry Winston Moss is not BB and can't get away with this type of behavior.  Just hope he's not taking this attitude into the locker room.   Maybe he's pissed at the reporters.  Early stories when Pettine was hired was Moss would be out of GB.  Who knows but he has to do a better job dealing with the press or he can kiss any notion of becoming a HC goodbye.

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

After they spent the entire day harassing HHCD yesterday for missing voluntary workouts I really don't care what Moss did to them, glad they have something to be salty about, now they know how I feel every day reading their articles. 

I mean I am concerned about Dix. Guy straight up admitted he probably would have skipped OTAs even without the family matter because he wasnt being paid to show up. Sends a great message to other guys present who dont have workout bonuses either. Dix needs to realize he has a long way to go to become a solid, consistent player in this league. He's acting like he's arrived and just needs to collect his check.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I mean I am concerned about Dix. Guy straight up admitted he probably would have skipped OTAs even without the family matter because he wasnt being paid to show up. Sends a great message to other guys present who dont have workout bonuses either. Dix needs to realize he has a long way to go to become a solid, consistent player in this league. He's acting like he's arrived and just needs to collect his check.

You'd fit in great with the MJS or Green Bay Press Gazette.

Archived