Is Winston Moss on his way out of Green Bay

OneTwoSixFive

He came off as an arrogant prick.  There are a lot of ways you can read into it and none of them are good.  1265 is right.  This goes beyond just a bad presser.  Where there is smoke there is fire.  Won't shock me if he's gone.  After watching it again I want him gone.  What a ****. I looked at other interviews with him in the past.  He was fine.  Clearly something is wrong here. If he is butting heads with others in the organization (Pettine in particular) then he needs to go.  All we can do is speculate.  If he is walking around with a bad attitude he needs to be shown the door and fast.

This is the only place I've seen this even mentioned, leads me to believe Moss has been this way the whole time.

He came off to me like an intense guy who had better things to do than answer questions. 

People say he came off like an arrogant prick with an attitude, good, sounds like a good man to lead linebackers.

6 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Agree to disagree. This is all a huge stretch for me. I don't think Mac or Pettine care how their assistants are doing in PCs. Nor do I think it reflects anything how he's coaching the players or how they think they can act because they see his presser.

This is textbook making a mountain out of an ant hill to me.

yea I really couldn't care less how coaches operate in a press conference. partly because press conferences feel so pointless and boring to begin with. it's either 'gotcha' questions, or braindead boilerplate questions like "how important is it for [insert obvious thing] to happen"

just another thing for fans/media to perseverate over during the dead period. they like to find an area where they feel like they have the expertise to evaluate a coach on since they don't have the football scheme/technical knowledge to evaluate them on those grounds. at the end of the day, the results on the field are what matter and alot of other complaints are just ppl being upset about the on-field results and looking for other excuses to extract a pound of flesh from the staff in retribution when they can. 

I have no idea WITELF his problem is, but he seems pretty pi$$ed off about something.  The org is best served just NOT putting him up there - that presser did absolutely zero for everyone involved and anyone who cares.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Can't imagine anything comes of this other than a conversation with McCarthy about the right way to go about handling the press for his own professional development

Can't put lipstick on a pig either though. Likely good reasons his career hasn't progressed beyond interviews. This looks like evidence thereof.

I headed to the interview expecting to be able to be angry with Moss and not want him coaching anymore and I found myself asking... "Huh?" 

What exactly is wrong with this interview and why exactly is this a 3 page topic?  There was nothing there.  Dude didn't want to be there, and yet he still made eye contact as questions were being asked.  He gave his answers without being rude, just didn't want to talk a whole hell of a lot about the questions that were asked. 

There was nothing there.  I'm probably the quickest to jump on somebody with a poor attitude, but there was nothing there. 

The very next interview was Patrick Graham.  He was friendly, laughing and communicative.  Not everybody is like that, and that's okay. 

18 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I headed to the interview expecting to be able to be angry with Moss and not want him coaching anymore and I found myself asking... "Huh?" 

What exactly is wrong with this interview and why exactly is this a 3 page topic?  There was nothing there.  Dude didn't want to be there, and yet he still made eye contact as questions were being asked.  He gave his answers without being rude, just didn't want to talk a whole hell of a lot about the questions that were asked. 

There was nothing there.  I'm probably the quickest to jump on somebody with a poor attitude, but there was nothing there. 

The very next interview was Patrick Graham.  He was friendly, laughing and communicative.  Not everybody is like that, and that's okay. 

Because it's june

2 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

And I'm the first person to tell you that coach interviews with the media mean jack 99% of the time, but this was just completely unprofessional in every way. It was embarrassing. One of those things where the viewer feels uncomfortable just having watched it much less actually being there.

2 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Did you guys hear the janitor didn't wash his hands yesterday? You think we got to let him go now?

My inside source tells me that he also didn't put a new liner in a trash can and instead dumped the two pieces of paper that were in the can into a different bag!

This kind of stuff didn't happen under TT! This will not stand! www.firegute.com

3 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Did you guys hear the janitor didn't wash his hands yesterday? You think we got to let him go now?

My sources tell me Gute double parked on Thursday in the Lambeau parking lot. Murphy is considering repercussions, but termination is not out of the question.

Archived