Jump to content
OneTwoSixFive

Is Winston Moss on his way out of Green Bay

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Pick6byWoodson said:

Does it bother anyone else he said "axe" instead of "ask"? 

Sometimes I forget that most people on this forum are from the midwest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally don’t care what so ever that he doesn’t like talking to the press. Real dumb move by him if he wants to be a HC though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I personally don’t care what so ever that he doesn’t like talking to the press. Real dumb move by him if he wants to be a HC though.

For sure this. I mean, it's saved forever. Be smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think he's just kinda aloof and doesn't give af about media. not doing himself any favors in garnering a promotion w/ that kinda demeanor i'd imagine tho. with such limited media availability, can't imagine why you wouldn't wanna showcase how passionate you are about your work. gotta imagine teams peep media conferences when they're hiring new coaches to see how their behaviors are and what not. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That was great!

That was more Popovich than Belichick (sic on both names).

It means absolutely nothing, but it'll be interesting watching the people looking for things to bellyache about power whine over it.

:D

Edited by Donzo
insert imoji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This change might be a reason he becomes a head coach. He seems like he is annoyed and gives vague information. Seems like he has been watching some interview tapes from New England.

Edited by Toddfather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is wrong with this dude?  Wilde called him out and rightly so.  Your wrong Toddfather he won't be very popular with the media or fans acting like a jerk.  BB has 5 rings to his name.  Sorry Winston Moss is not BB and can't get away with this type of behavior.  Just hope he's not taking this attitude into the locker room.   Maybe he's pissed at the reporters.  Early stories when Pettine was hired was Moss would be out of GB.  Who knows but he has to do a better job dealing with the press or he can kiss any notion of becoming a HC goodbye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After they spent the entire day harassing HHCD yesterday for missing voluntary workouts I really don't care what Moss did to them, glad they have something to be salty about, now they know how I feel every day reading their articles. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would probably make Moss happy if the next time he had a press conference nobody showed up.  That's what I would do as a reporter .. he's worthless .. they are getting absolutely nothing out of him and are just wasting their time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

After they spent the entire day harassing HHCD yesterday for missing voluntary workouts I really don't care what Moss did to them, glad they have something to be salty about, now they know how I feel every day reading their articles. 

I mean I am concerned about Dix. Guy straight up admitted he probably would have skipped OTAs even without the family matter because he wasnt being paid to show up. Sends a great message to other guys present who dont have workout bonuses either. Dix needs to realize he has a long way to go to become a solid, consistent player in this league. He's acting like he's arrived and just needs to collect his check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big year for Ha Ha ... After stealing money last year he really needs to perform at a pro bowl level to secure that fat new deal.  I don't see it happening.  His head just isn't in the game like it was a few years ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

I mean I am concerned about Dix. Guy straight up admitted he probably would have skipped OTAs even without the family matter because he wasnt being paid to show up. Sends a great message to other guys present who dont have workout bonuses either. Dix needs to realize he has a long way to go to become a solid, consistent player in this league. He's acting like he's arrived and just needs to collect his check.

You'd fit in great with the MJS or Green Bay Press Gazette.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×