Eagles OTA/Training Camp News

Hockey5djh

Dying for some football man, I can’t take this stagnant part of the offseason. Hell  I’m pumped to see Pump catch bombs from Joe Callahan.

I’m excited to see how Dougy P and co will adapt the offense to something that’ll counter what teams are gameplanning for.

12 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Dying for some football man, I can’t take this stagnant part of the offseason. Hell  I’m pumped to see Pump catch bombs from Joe Callahan.

I’m excited to see how Dougy P and co will adapt the offense to something that’ll counter what teams are gameplanning for.

Worst time of the year for sports.

Any word on Jeffrey's shoulder? 

They need to update some of the photos on the Eagles website "we da champs", we got to do better

Sidney's photo looks like someone at the local UPS store took it for his passport

Saw pics of the ring...200+ diamonds? Wow, please don't tell me Lane (and some others) got dog masks? 

Did anyone see DougieP dancing? 

I'm pretty excited we leave for a football camp for the high schoolers @ SDSU Monday (last 3 summers). I'll likely be rocking some Eagles gear...hopefully Philly Goedert returns. 

What do you all think about Darren Sproles coming back? I have to question his durability and if he has any loss of speed. Not saying he can't run circles around my fat ___ but in the NFL losing a single step often is enough to be too much. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

On 6/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, might take some flack, here but if Sudfeld is that good then why didn't we move Foles? (just from a business point of view.) We could have at least got a 2nd for him. 

Have you seen those rings!!!

Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Also, might take some flack, here but if Sudfeld is that good then why didn't we move Foles? (just from a business point of view.) We could have at least got a 2nd for him. 

Mastercheddaar

We might have lied about teams actually wanting Foles. Or at least being offered a 2nd for him.  More likely some teams offered a 3rd. Or were waiting for luck to get injured again so we can trade Foles to the colts for their 2019 2nd and re-unite him with Reich.

6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Any word on Jeffrey's shoulder? 

They need to update some of the photos on the Eagles website "we da champs", we got to do better

Sidney's photo looks like someone at the local UPS store took it for his passport

Saw pics of the ring...200+ diamonds? Wow, please don't tell me Lane (and some others) got dog masks? 

Did anyone see DougieP dancing? 

I'm pretty excited we leave for a football camp for the high schoolers @ SDSU Monday (last 3 summers). I'll likely be rocking some Eagles gear...hopefully Philly Goedert returns. 

219 diamonds. 17 sapphires. All the gem counts are for specific reasons. Like there's a certain amount of diamonds for the collective number of the player's numbers who were involved in the Philly Special, 4 sapphires for the championships, et al. Dog masks engraved on the inside of the ring. Jeff did well. Apparently it doesn't even compare to Jenkins' ring from NO. 

4 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

too true baseball effing sucks

You remember that tailgate we went to for the Phillies? You need to tailgate at a place where actual fans go. Then baseball doesn't suck so much. 

2 hours ago, Mastercheddaar said:

Mastercheddaar

Had to keep Foles until we knew Carson was healthy. He looks to be but there's still a long way to go. I would have traded him for the supposed 2nd that was offered. However, due to the fact Foles was the biggest reason we have SB rings now, the team gave him the option and he chose to stay. I still think we move him before the season ala Bradford when a team is desperate for a QB. Leaves us thin but I like Studfeld and Wentz already looks ready. 

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

I still think we move him before the season ala Bradford when a team is desperate for a QB. Leaves us thin but I like Studfeld and Wentz already looks ready. 

There's no way he's traded "Unless" a Starting QB goes down. Which rarely happens. I mean it was Teddy two years ago but who before that? Brady 08'?

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's no way he's traded "Unless" a Starting QB goes down. Which rarely happens. I mean it was Teddy two years ago but who before that? Brady 08'?

Why not? Even without an injury, if Foles likes the situation and the compensation is good, he's as good as gone. Giving Foles that option to go to the Browns is the only reason he's still here. If it was an established team with a good core then Foles would have accepted the trade. 

21 hours ago, Jeezla said:

We might have lied about teams actually wanting Foles. Or at least being offered a 2nd for him.  More likely some teams offered a 3rd. Or were waiting for luck to get injured again so we can trade Foles to the colts for their 2019 2nd and re-unite him with Reich.

i honestly think if the team knew carson would look healthy on june 1st they would have moved him. 

8 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Why not? Even without an injury, if Foles likes the situation and the compensation is good, he's as good as gone. Giving Foles that option to go to the Browns is the only reason he's still here. If it was an established team with a good core then Foles would have accepted the trade. 

My point is what team is in desperate enough need to trade a 1st or 2nd Rd pick for Foles without a injury to their starter? In essence who needs Foles right this second? I can't think of a single Organization " "Without" their starter going down.

Who?

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

My point is what team is in desperate enough need to trade a 1st or 2nd Rd pick for Foles without a injury to their starter? In essence who needs Foles right this second? I can't think of a single Organization " "Without" their starter going down.

Who?

I did preface the whole thing, "ala Bradford". I can't predict who's going to get hurt but there's always a couple teams where things change. Whether by injury or by panic. If he's still here, I'm not going to complain but it was a great opportunity to get some assets for him. Given the circumstances, I don't have a problem at all but should always keep one eye on the future. 

Archived