Breakout Players 2018

Hunter2_1

On 6/1/2018 at 3:03 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

For the Texans, I'm going to look at last years' rookie class and go with Zach Cunningham.

I really wanted him instead of McMillan. Hopefully, I'm proven wrong this year.

On 6/1/2018 at 5:09 PM, Forge said:

I'm waiting for this too. Was a huge fan coming out, and he looked legit in flashed last year

He had like 500 yards over the last eight games of the season. We started him off slowly. And he was buried behind Evans, DJax, and Hump. Coaches have raved about him since day one and our OC said (a few weeks ago) that he's earned the right to be a starting WR. It'll be interesting to see our WR splits this year, since I doubt we abandon our two TE sets we love so much.

I think our RB Peyton Barber becomes a little more recognized. He's gonna be our number one. He's dropped quite a bit of fat from his body but he's still 5'11" 230lbs. And he's been noticably faster and quicker in OTAs. I think he's got a shot to put up 1,000 yards of offense this year. 

The longer it takes Rojo to figure out/improve his pass blocking, the longer Barber is gonna be the guy. I could see him getting 25 touches a game for at least the first few weeks of the season.

3 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

I really wanted him instead of McMillan. Hopefully, I'm proven wrong this year.

I did too at one point just because of his size, Raekwon imo was still the better player. McMillan was also the better leader imo and that's what we needed the most.

@Hunter2_1 you are on point with Derek Barnett. I think we'll be talking about him as an upper echelon pass rusher in 2 years.

Other Eagles players:

Sidney Jones- he is fully heathy and time to see what he can do. I am excited about him.

Corey Clement- the Super Bowl was a window to everyone (including us Eagles fans) that this rookie UDFA can be legit. Don't be suprised if he takes over as the lead back in that backfield by the end of the season.

Jakeem Grant - He wont be a huge yardage guy, I'm predicting 680 receiving, but he'll have 8+ TDs rushing, receiving, and on special teams. 

Adrian Colbert - Had to rep the U. Love his hard-hitting play and the dude just makes plays.

Joe Mixon - Establishes himself as a top 10 RB.

Archived