Best weather in the country

Where, in your opinion, is the best weather in the US?

This is subjective. One person's idea of good weather may be completely different to someone else's.

Personally, I really don't like the cold and wet, but I also dislike humidity. Anything above 90 is pushing it. Therefore, I'll say..........er...........Oregon? Northern Cal?

28 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Where, in your opinion, is the best weather in the US?

This is subjective. One person's idea of good weather may be completely different to someone else's.

Personally, I really don't like the cold and wet, but I also dislike humidity. Anything above 90 is pushing it. Therefore, I'll say..........er...........Oregon? Northern Cal?

Excuse me?

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

haha yeah you guys keep talking about temperature using stupid-degrees

RV9B2eEVaIx3xO7AedWrhlSrePSKoJVZ2N7c3Va_ 

I use C but I thought I'd be nice and empathetic and use F for the benefit of the majority :D

That Perth weather though...B|

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Do you like lake effect snow and winter for six months a year? If so, Michigan is the place to be.

We also have ridiculous humidity for our two months of summer.

So, cold, snowy for winter and then humidity for summer? I'm out.

15 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Oregon can be very cold and wet and high desert out in Eastern Oregon can have fairly extreme temps on both ends during summer/winter 

I personally love it where I’m at on the OR/WA boundary. Where I live now it’s about two hours from the desert or two hours to the coast so if you’re not feeling the weather where you’re at it you can make a quick trip and probably find something different 

Archived