Sign in to follow this  
chisoxguy7

2018 Scrubs League! - League Full! Sending Invites

Ugh, so it really isn't just Yahoo's top 100... guh, I'll have to go back through later by time.

I saw on the settings that it was an auto draft, but we are switching that to a live one, right? 

Edit - nvm, saw that you answered that on the last page. 

On 8/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, Forge said:

I saw on the settings that it was an auto draft, but we are switching that to a live one, right? 

Edit - nvm, saw that you answered that on the last page. 

Updated draft date, time, format on Yahoo

16 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Me

Lieker

Charisma

who else has blocked the top 100?

When we go into the live draft will it actually have those players blocked out for us?

1 hour ago, Lieker said:

When we go into the live draft will it actually have those players blocked out for us?

I believe so. And it doubles as protection for autodrafting. 

32 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

I believe so. And it doubles as protection for autodrafting. 

I suppose worst case scenario everybody could just have the list of players that are on draftable pulled up in another tab and can refer to that throughout the draft.

From what I remember from the last time we did this, they should be unavailable in the draft room during the draft. As long as everyone did their Do Not Draft list correctly, it should be fine even if someone is autodrafting.

Wish I could join, I had a blast last time.

So a few people failed to set their do not draft lists and proceeded to autodraft... I will be dropping ineligible players (from all rosters) and for the two autodrafters, trying to assemble a roster from waivers. For those who drafted and ended up picking a blocked player, I will drop that player and you are free to fill the spot from waivers.

The autodrafted teams have been taken care of and are reasonably competitive. @The Gnat and @bigbadbuff23835 are welcome to make changes to their teams through the normal waivers process.

It does not appear that any other owner added an illegal player. For ensuring this holds true throughout the season, an easy way to identify these illegal players is to add them to your "Watch List".

We have 10 QBs, 39 RBs, 39 WRs, 10 TEs, and 2 DEFs on our unrosterable list.

Good draft! Thank you @tntitans4life17 @Forge @One Punch Man @#39 Fan @Lieker @Bieker1 @ChaRisMa!!!