2018 Scrubs League! - League Full! Sending Invites

chisoxguy7

Dang, sorry, I have no idea how my team actually ended up drafting good players. I had set the top 100 as don't draft in Yahoo. Maybe they reset my list or maybe I hit the wrong button instead of submitting it to save. I had gone through though, I am cool with that team, sorry for the extra headache that it caused.

18 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Dang, sorry, I have no idea how my team actually ended up drafting good players. I had set the top 100 as don't draft in Yahoo. Maybe they reset my list or maybe I hit the wrong button instead of submitting it to save. I had gone through though, I am cool with that team, sorry for the extra headache that it caused.

No problem. Just glad I was able to get it mended in the end :)

39 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Next time let’s just use the top 100 players as ranked by the site we’re using to draft. Flipping back and looking was a headache.

The problem with doing this is more than half of the starting NFL QBs were in Yahoo's top 100, rendering them all undraftable would have left many teams without a bye week replacement at QB. This is why we used the list that we did, though I agree it is not ideal. That said, when you add the players to your "Do Not Draft" list, you will not see them show up in your player list come draft day.

33 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

The problem with doing this is more than half of the starting NFL QBs were in Yahoo's top 100, rendering them all undraftable would have left many teams without a bye week replacement at QB. This is why we used the list that we did, though I agree it is not ideal. That said, when you add the players to your "Do Not Draft" list, you will not see them show up in your player list come draft day.

The last two times I was in the league we had 14-15 QBs on the DND list. Then again, looks like you guys bumped it up to a 10-team league.

I'll add this suggestion that I brought up in 2015 to help you guys out: Another idea to make things easier in the regular season is to add the "Do Not Draft" players to your watch list. This way, you know which players to avoid come waivers/free agency. This can be done by starring the top 100 players in the Player List (under Players dropdown)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived