Sammy and Darby Traded. I hate Buffalo

bigbadbuff23835

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Can you guys tell me a little bit about Darby? What is he good at? What's his potential? Is he good at press? 

Matthews is a really good slot I really like him, he's a high character guy and he has a height advantage. Runs good routes.

He's a small corner that is tremendously fast and has great closing speed. He isn't great in press due to his size but I think with some good coaching he should do very well, his potential is very high. He's raw on the mental side but has all the physical tools. 

I don't mind the Sammy trade. He just simply can't be relied on and I'm willing to take a less talented WR who actually can line up most week. Darby hurts though, I thought he had all the talent in the world and could have really been a great player for us. I don't know much about Gaines but one thing is clear, we are stockpiling draft picks for next year.

1 minute ago, LeeEvans said:

He's a small corner that is tremendously fast and has great closing speed. He isn't great in press due to his size but I think with some good coaching he should do very well, his potential is very high. He's raw on the mental side but has all the physical tools. 

I'm sure you're aware of shwartz scheme that is he a good fit? Man scheme. Less mental and he lets the defense play fast. 

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I'm sure you're aware of shwartz scheme that is he a good fit? Man scheme. Less mental and he lets the defense play fast. 

Absolutely. It is a perfect fit, I highly expect Darby to have a very good season in Philly. I would be very happy with the trade if I was an Eagles fan. The Darby trade is what is going to make a lot of Bills fans angry, more so than Sammy. 

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

We had BETTER get a ******* franchise changing draft next year.

I'm still salty about Darby but I have to think he wasn't a good scheme fit. He seemed like a much better man corner and McDermott is much more zone heavy. I still can't believe we traded him. This team feels like a bunch of strangers!

34 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

At least we finally seemed to pick a direction. If you're gonna tank. Tank.

I don't think we are tanking at all. If you were banking on Sammy to stay healthy and Darby to return to rookie season form (probably better) then idk what to tell you. I wasn't counting on much from either of these two this season, not sure how anyone could.

45 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

At least we finally seemed to pick a direction. If you're gonna tank. Tank.

If we were tanking we wouldnt have bothered to add Gaines and Matthews. We would have just loaded up on draft picks. We are staying competitive while improving our position for the off-season. We took slight downgrades at WR and CB for the long term future of the team. I wouldnt exactly call that tanking. In fact Matthews has been more productive than Sammy. Watkins is clearly the better player but Matthews can stay on the field

Archived