Sign in to follow this  
GetDownandDirty

Bill Keenist fired... Best thing to happen Yet!!

The Lions finally got this one right. Bill Keenist was a major problem in the organization. Fans were always upset by the lack of info from the Head Coach & Staff, but that’s how Keenist (The Puppet Master) handled things. He controlled everything said. I was involved with a commercial shoot for the Lions back when Schwartz was coach. Keenist tried to tell the production company how to run the shoot. After filming a practice for footage, as the team was leaving the field, Keenist was all over Schwartz telling him how to approach & answer media questions for the daily Q & A. Keenist was at every practice & games (Home & Away) making sure to control any question. If you ever noticed at half time of a game, if a lions coach was interviewed by someone, Keenist was right by his side & is seen walking with the coach to the locker room. The guy was a controll freak. Either Quinn or Patricia wanted him gone. My Money is on Patricia!

https://apple.news/AIMYS-lBiSBy01fO7B7tcIQ

I don't really pay too much attention to something like this but it will be interesting to see if the difference is noticeable.

To be fair, I feel like every organization has a guy/group of people that do this.  Its called being a PR guy.  Sure some are overbearing but I'll guarantee there is someone else who does things similarly.  My guess is that Patricia had someone specific in mind he wanted to have in that position.  Not sure it will have any impact on the field or how we share information.  If anything, the NE way is being more cryptic and tight lipped so I doubt we get better information.

18 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

To be fair, I feel like every organization has a guy/group of people that do this.  Its called being a PR guy.  Sure some are overbearing but I'll guarantee there is someone else who does things similarly.  My guess is that Patricia had someone specific in mind he wanted to have in that position.  Not sure it will have any impact on the field or how we share information.  If anything, the NE way is being more cryptic and tight lipped so I doubt we get better information.

I doubt we'll see anything significant come out on Facetweet or Snapgram