Sign in to follow this  
TitanLegend

AaT - Draft Thread - 1 Person Needs To Pick

Posted (edited)

Damn you Rage you couldn’t just pick someone else huh or miss you’re pick ?.

Ok then with my pick I’ll take 

Adoree Jackson

Edited by Titans fan 617

tempAP_18157102890968--nfl_mezz_1280_102

Im going with one of our biggest FA signings this year! Mr Lewis!!! I think a RB with speed and quickness was one of our biggest needs in the past couple years! I think he will be huge in the screen game! And is a PERFECT back to pair with DH! 

Also Im going to be gone for about a week for my grandfathers funeral so I will probs miss my 2nd pick! I'll let @TitanLegend pick for me! Im not sending you a big board or anything so it's up to you my dude! Love you guys TITANUP

6 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Im going with one of our biggest FA signings this year! Mr Lewis!!! I think a RB with speed and quickness was one of our biggest needs in the past couple years! I think he will be huge in the screen game! And is a PERFECT back to pair with DH! 

Also Im going to be gone for about a week for my grandfathers funeral so I will probs miss my 2nd pick! I'll let @TitanLegend pick for me! Im not sending you a big board or anything so it's up to you my dude! Love you guys TITANUP

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, take care of yourself.

@EddieGeorge27 is on the clock.

11 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Sorry to hear about your grandfather but Titania took a vote if Dodds available when it’s your turn again we voted you can have him ?