AaT - Draft Thread - 1 Person Needs To Pick

TitanLegend

tempAP_18157102890968--nfl_mezz_1280_102

Im going with one of our biggest FA signings this year! Mr Lewis!!! I think a RB with speed and quickness was one of our biggest needs in the past couple years! I think he will be huge in the screen game! And is a PERFECT back to pair with DH! 

Also Im going to be gone for about a week for my grandfathers funeral so I will probs miss my 2nd pick! I'll let @TitanLegend pick for me! Im not sending you a big board or anything so it's up to you my dude! Love you guys TITANUP

6 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Im going with one of our biggest FA signings this year! Mr Lewis!!! I think a RB with speed and quickness was one of our biggest needs in the past couple years! I think he will be huge in the screen game! And is a PERFECT back to pair with DH! 

Also Im going to be gone for about a week for my grandfathers funeral so I will probs miss my 2nd pick! I'll let @TitanLegend pick for me! Im not sending you a big board or anything so it's up to you my dude! Love you guys TITANUP

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, take care of yourself.

@EddieGeorge27 is on the clock.

11 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Sorry to hear about your grandfather but Titania took a vote if Dodds available when it’s your turn again we voted you can have him ?

Archived