The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

10 hours ago, MD4L said:

Help my own is literally the town that will vote me off or be voted off by scum because town plays poorly. Thus if you're scum and don't kill please recruit me.

What?

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I would really rather lynch an inactive on day one. We don't really lose anything. Trying to get a read on someone on day three is a lot harder when they have 10 posts in the whole game. And active games are more fun anyway.

Posting creates conversation. And it also quickly helps us form opinions. A lot of us (me included) tend to play the whole game with opinions we form on day one. For better or worse.

A lot of people say stuff on day one that seems really out there or "scummy." Hate that word. But it happens. That's one of the biggest things I've noticed hosting. I'd prefer to keep that around rather than shut down and decide someone is 100% mafia and ignore everyone else. Especially with how the last few games have gone.

I can agree

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

I'm very confident in towns inability to do much right or believe in me when it'll eventually count. Thus before bs and shenanigans come about scum should feel free to look into a conversion.

This sketches me out

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Teude, untouchable, Mookie all had some type of scumminess around them. Voting James.M13 isn't a terrible idea. Bucsfan and Woz seem inspired to be positively influential so they're the safest bet of players not vote. Whicker is an interesting prop bc there's some heat against.

I agree with this post strongly. 

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think I prefer the deadlines for votes. There's more urgency and activity instead of just waiting around for something to happen.

I agree with this. I think majority lynch is better in theory, but this site just works better with deadlines

Vote Count

1. LetTheBallFly - MD4L (29)
2. james.mcmurry13 -
3. bcb1213 - Darth (16)
4. gopherwrestler - LTBF (27)
5. OleXmad -
6. MalFin - Whicker (17), touch (23), md4l (26), Whicker (28), touch (28), Dome (30), James (32)
7. squire12 - md4l (24)
8. domepatrol91 - James (23)
9. Darth Pees - MD4L (29)
10. Whicker - bcb (16), teude (18), Woz (18), teude (19), James (34)
11. Touch - Dome (28)
12. teude - Whicker (18), touch (27)
13. bucs - Woz (18), touch (27), Whicker (27), LTBF (29), James (33)
14. Mookie - malf, woz (28)
15. Mission - Whicker (22)
16. ksj - Whicker (17), Woz (30)
17. tk3 - Whicker (22)
18. md4l - touch (26), James (33)
19. Rags -
20. Woz - squire (18), ksj (28)

5 James - dome, MalFin, Bucs, MD4L, Whicker

3 md4l - squire, LTBF, Darth

2 Whicker - tk3, mission

2 Woz - Mookie, ksj

1 Touch - teude