The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Yes

No

So then I have to assume that scum figured out I was important, if not Batman, and blocked me.  Probably didn't go for the kill in case I was protected or watched.  But if I was protected, it should have kept the role block away(unless it's a kill protect only).  But a block could be explained away.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

So then I have to assume that scum figured out I was important, if not Batman, and blocked me.  Probably didn't go for the kill in case I was protected or watched.  But if I was protected, it should have kept the role block away(unless it's a kill protect only).  But a block could be explained away.  

which is all the more strange that mookie watched touch last night.

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

could you possibly clear someone or condemn someone?

All I know is a blocked a move night one and my hunch all along was a vig hit LTBF. Rags story and claim feels OK

Just now, MathMan said:

which is all the more strange that mookie watched touch last night.

True.  Mookie was near the top of my scum list before his claim.  I do think that if we work through my list of everyone else, we will get more scum than not.  Then we can circle back if need be.  I got a number of townies from the james lynch.  

I do think we need to look at the people who were reluctant on james, especially early, then kinda slid their votes in on ksj, myself, or whicker.  That's where we find scum.  

Squire as a placeholder vote for that incredibly scummy post. 

Batman being the town vig makes sense and makes me think mission is definitely scum now.

I'm not too sure Rags being batman isn't the Joker trying to save his skin and lead town astray but I'll humor him.

Just now, OleXmad said:

Squire as a placeholder vote for that incredibly scummy post. 

Batman being the town vig makes sense and makes me think mission is definitely scum now.

I'm not too sure Rags being batman isn't the Joker trying to save his skin and lead town astray but I'll humor him.

...I...wtf?

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Everyone Else
darth
xmad
gopher
teude
slappy
bcb

Ya know, I'm gonna ask for everyone to give thoughts on this list of people that I think are more likely to be scum.

1.  Cause I want thoughts.
2.  Cause I'm gonna vig one of them tonight.
3.  Cause I'm the goddamn Batman.

Archived