The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

56 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Darth Pees why do you want to quick lynch Slappy?

I was open to following malf's read, but since then I've soured on Slappy, especially given the current VC and the way he's basically baiting us to lynch him. It feels a lot different than James' apathy(?) to being lynched, if that makes sense.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

I was open to following malf's read, but since then I've soured on Slappy, especially given the current VC and the way he's basically baiting us to lynch him. It feels a lot different than James' apathy(?) to being lynched, if that makes sense.

Do it!

I’m retired anyway. Too old for this stuff. Gotta let the young guys take over. 

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am going to throw this out there for some role and ratio options.

Detective Gerard Stephens CIV Staged role
Miss Emily Sanders CIV Staged role
Frank Wolf CIV Staged role
Catwoman CIV Whicker
Laden Chen CIV Bucs
Rachel Dawes CIV KSJ

Commissioner James Gordon CIV  
Alfred Pennyworth CIV  

Harvey Bullock    
Lucius Fox CIV  
Douglas Fredericks CIV  
Anthony Garcia -- Mayor CIV  
Captain Jones CIV  
Peter Foley CIV  
Batman CIV Ragnarok
John Blake -- Robin CIV Mookie

Harvey two Face MAFIA Jamesmcmurray
Joker    
Riddler    
Penguin    
Mr Freeze    
Ra's al Ghul    

Jonathan Crane Scarecrow OTHER LTBF

Leonic Pavel -- scientist Neutral  

Warlord's Daughter Neutral  
Bill Wilson -- CIA Neutral  

Tried to do some background work to see what some roles might be and play some matching with how players look.  I am not sure if this is an accurate group that might be in play in this depiction of events.   Based on Mookies John Blake as RObin

http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/John_Blake

I’m not on here. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Anyone recall the image/gif that @OleXmad  Posted?    Might be a long ways back, but it might have some info on his role.  Was he trying to leave a clue as to his character?

Any better idea of when or what it was?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Anyone recall the image/gif that @OleXmad  Posted?    Might be a long ways back, but it might have some info on his role.  Was he trying to leave a clue as to his character?

Or do you mean the lawyer? That’s from a Nintendo game I think. Ace something 

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Any better idea of when or what it was?

I thought there was a post that he mentioned something about his role being revealed in time regardless of how some specific events turned out.  I feel like he is a scientist in some manner, maybe more neutral and able to be swayed depending on how the sides fare.

Just now, squire12 said:

I thought there was a post that he mentioned something about his role being revealed in time regardless of how some specific events turned out.  I feel like he is a scientist in some manner, maybe more neutral and able to be swayed depending on how the sides fare.

he did say he can prove he is not the poisoner.

which is suspect onto itself

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Of all the possible characters, fake claiming Batman would be the one guaranteed to get me lynched.  In what universe would I do that?

Ok...so you think darth and maybe gopher or teude are scum.  Some follow up questions.

1.  What has teude done that has been a bit scummy?
2.  What 2-3 people in my townie group do you think I am most likely to be wrong about?

Fair enough.

Tuede has been inactive so either he's scum or isn't helping, not super scummy but still. 

Mission since you're the town vig that basically confirms he's Mafia and he's been radio silent since. 

MD4L hasn't done much this game aside from looking to be recruited so he's either scum or an other. 

Archived