The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Can you CC him? What indication do you have to not believe him? 

I absolutely know nothing this game. TK3 did nothing to help me and I lost my desire to hunt with the failures that we have endured. But I do like to engage in commutations still and provide what little assistance, I can.

Ragnarok could be telling about being town is the most I can say without going into detail.

Just now, squire12 said:

You trying to catch someone else on the list?

I want to vote non town today as primary objective. Darth is considered sketchy with zero legitimate information on his night ability.

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Ragnarok could be telling about being town is the most I can say without going into detail.

Rag could be telling what? Don’t go into detail, just explain the first half of the sentence. Are you questioning his claim?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Rag could be telling what? Don’t go into detail, just explain the first half of the sentence. Are you questioning his claim?

I don't have the ability to do so. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have no “desire” to be lynched, but in my current state, I would provide more info dead than alive. My scum hunting days are behind me and I really just want peace for Gotham.

If you are a civ with no power, you are pretty safe from a night hit.  There are likely bigger targets for mafia to hit.  Keeping a vote alive is useful.

35 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Have you claimed or been killed?

I am not sure what you are , yet.   Leaning town, but not strongly.

No. I mean my role.

I guess I'm not that important. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Does anyone have a sense that FJ will keep the ratio "even" with a storyline mod kill if town gets a clear advantage in numbers?

Huh?

Like changing the game because one team starts to win?

No. I can't imagine that. 

21 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

. TK3 did nothing to help me and I lost my desire to hunt with the failures that we have endured.

we lynched mafia night 1.

we blocked a nk

vig hit an other night 1

we only have 1 ML so far, and that was because a civ fake claimed an other role.

we are doing good.

or are the failures....

getting mafia lynched n1

getting a mafia hit blocked

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

After reading all this back and forth a few things I noted.

3. Also Teude seems suspicious due to the fact that he seemed fairly active in the Wrestling game as a civ and doesn’t seem to be playing the same style.

Thats mainly because of whats happening in real life, now reading again 15 pages of text here.

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

What a strange thing to say... 

Curious, if Rags had not claimed, how would you have responded if he was lynched and flipped civ? 

Also, how much time does Teude spend in the chat room? It must be difficult with the time zone difference.

I dont share any chat.

Archived