The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

5 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

/zombie

I've liked a bunch of posts since death, if that's BM then I'll stop, sorry

/zombie

it happened before with a civ liking posts of people that were on the right scum trail 

yes, its frowned upon and is similar to posting

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

if i was mafia, i probably would have brought it up right away to blame slappy.

but wifom i guess

I went back and forth on what would take place. Given that it wasn’t listed in the rules I felt like civ malf would still point it out right away. 

I know bcb allowed OleX to like posts after death, but he flipped civ after a N1 lynch so he didn’t have any info other than his read

a dead mafia liking posts is much different not against the rules I suppose, but if feels gross especially when it’s effecting the game IMO. Others might feel like it’s all fair if it’s not in the rules.

Meh. I don’t think it’s a great read on malf. When I saw it before untouch said anything and my first thought was not to say anything about it and let it sort itself out if it gets noticed. I think mathman is actually less likely to point it out than me.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I know bcb allowed OleX to like posts after death, but he flipped civ after a N1 lynch so he didn’t have any info other than his read

a dead mafia liking posts is much different not against the rules I suppose, but if feels gross especially when it’s effecting the game IMO. Others might feel like it’s all fair if it’s not in the rules.

Meh. I don’t think it’s a great read on malf. When I saw it before untouch said anything and my first thought was not to say anything about it and let it sort itself out if it gets noticed. I think mathman is actually less likely to point it out than me.

You and him liked the same post 

On 6/11/2018 at 1:50 PM, Woz said:

All,

First, my apologies for disappearing over the weekend (chock-a-block full of kid activities).
Second, when I got into work today, discovered we were having unexpected maintenance in my office and had to leave. So, my read through was a skim. Good catch on james. Also, @james.mcmurry13, I don't know if it was intentional, but I liked the way you played Two Face (both helping and hindering). Props dude.

So, I'm now doing the indepth read and post capture for the weekend (in the late 40s) while waiting for builds to occur (and then stopping when they fail). Haven't totally caught up on D2 action, but my early sketch reads from D1 are some combo of @teude, @gopherwrestler, @OleXmad, and @Ragnarok. Also, @kingseanjohn. I know @Whicker you said that it's his normal MO to lynch you, but he's done nothing but beyond that.

... you're effing kidding me. I'm being kicked out of my office again!!

10 hours ago, MathMan said:

we lynched mafia night 1.

we blocked a nk

vig hit an other night 1

we only have 1 ML so far, and that was because a civ fake claimed an other role.

we are doing good.

or are the failures....

getting mafia lynched n1

getting a mafia hit blocked

since he started liking a whole bunch of posts, i think he isnt trying to cover his tracks

slappy

said his role cant help civs anyway, so what are we losing. the right move in the long game 

also, look how quickly the gopher train took off when the slappy train didnt

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If we're worried about what a dead scum is liking, we're doing it wrong 

It wasn't about the post that was liked, it was about the fact that mathman (well, everyone) said nothing about it until now.

I personally don't see it as a read. Most games I would've PMd the mod and asked for clarification, but I'm saving all that nitpicking power for Survivor. 

IDK if malf would've said anything. Maybe not, especially if he felt like he was being setup he's just hope it went away. Though he didn't sound like he thought he was being setup until untouch pushed it, so I'm not sure on that.

@jfinley88 mathman is getting set up, right?

Archived