The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

So who are your reads outside of me then?

I already said that you've just been odd. Doesn't necessarily mean your scum. Gopher fits the ole "Posted a bunch of nonsense D1" meta so hes on my short list.

Other than that, we probably need to look within the inactive players.

9 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I already said that you've just been odd. Doesn't necessarily mean your scum.

Earlier you said I was on your list, then you voted for me? 

But you don’t think I’m scum?

Just now, MD4L said:

Eager to see a kill go through?

Just want the game to proceed. Until the night moves resolve, there's nothing we can do other than speculate and spin our wheels.

Death and destruction was now a norm in Gotham, it was a city under siege.  Snow blanketed the city, yet it was not white seen on the ground, but rather red.   The sun did not rise over Gotham, as the snowstorm was in full force.  An almost a complete whiteout covered the city in a dark light.  Despite the nasty conditions outside or the turmoil going on in the streets at night , the citizens of Gotham kept trudging along with their mundane lives.  

The foot traffic in Downtown Gotham was minimal due to the weather, but heavy enough for a man walking on the sidewalk to stub his toe on something on the ground, in his way.  "What the..." the man said to no one in particular.  He crouched down to examine what he had kicked, but the snow was already a foot high and covered everything on the ground.  He used his hands to dig down a few inches into the snow to see if he could tell what this object was.  Curiosity had taken ahold of him and he was more interested in what was on the sidewalk, then getting to work on time.  

After a minute of digging his fingers were frozen solid, but he was determined to solve the mystery.  Eventually the man dug deep enough to reveal cloth, a shirt.  He pulled at it but it would not budge.  More people began to gather around, wondering what this man was doing in the middle of the sidewalk, in a blizzard, on the ground playing in the snow.  

A few more people started to help the man dig up the object.  They managed to uncover more of it, when a woman let out a shriek that pierced through the blizzard and stopped everyone in their tracks.  "Everybody stop, this is a body!  Call the police."

Once the police arrived they determined the man was Laden Chen, a local resident that had apparently been thrown off the roof of a building during the middle of the night when the storm was at it's peak.  

@bucsfan333 is dead, he was Laden Chen - Civ aligned

Just now, OleXmad said:

@mission27 can I thorough explanation of why you killed KSJ? It seems odd that you killed (or claimed to) someone during the day and Mafia let you live. 

Maybe you can get an answer. I've tried two or three times to get him to respond to that.

Archived