The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 hour ago, Famous Jameis said:

@bucsfan333 is dead, he was Laden Chen - Civ aligned

Maybe someone else who knows DC better than I: who is Laden Chen? Is this supposed to be Adrian Chen (that would make more sense)?

Looks less likely there's a vig, but I suppose it's possible that's why we had to wait the full 24. I think the PGO/deflection answer makes even more sense.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Let's get to avenge yesterday

Someone give me a reason to not vote Ragnarok. 

What did you think of mission's day kill?

55 minutes ago, Woz said:

Maybe someone else who knows DC better than I: who is Laden Chen? Is this supposed to be Adrian Chen (that would make more sense)?

Looks less likely there's a vig, but I suppose it's possible that's why we had to wait the full 24. I think the PGO/deflection answer makes even more sense.

I think there's a vig , mission at the very least claimed he's the vig but until we get more answers from him there's nothing to go off of.

Just now, OleXmad said:

I think there's a vig , mission at the very least claimed he's the vig but until we get more answers from him there's nothing to go off of.

Its very possible/likely that he was a one shot vig. Hence the reason he was so active before the shot, and now is back to inactive mission.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Its very possible/likely that he was a one shot vig. Hence the reason he was so active before the shot, and now is back to inactive mission.

Was @mission27 a 1 shot vig or some even day shot role?

Or Mafia (with a Daytime hit) claiming a civ power?

Just now, squire12 said:

Was @mission27 a 1 shot vig or some even day shot role?

Or Mafia (with a Daytime hit) claiming a civ power?

It's kind of why I've been asking for his thought process, and now that he's gone radio silent again, I'm voting him.

Archived