The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

27 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Its very possible/likely that he was a one shot vig. Hence the reason he was so active before the shot, and now is back to inactive mission.

Makes the most sense but there's still the potential he's mafia and just blew his load on the guy who wasn't his target. 

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Alrighty than. Robin checking in. I had a two shot watch ability, which is why I'm outting. I'm powerless at this point.

N1 @squire12 visited @Woz

N2 I visited @theuntouchable and nobody visited him.

This clears you for now but which Robin if I may ask? 

11 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Officer Blake

Makes sense, guess we're going off of the Nolan version of batman for sure then. Which means no Jason Todd ?.... so if there is a day killer they're more than likely mafia. 

8 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Makes sense, guess we're going off of the Nolan version of batman for sure then. Which means no Jason Todd ?.... so if there is a day killer they're more than likely mafia. 

I disagree with that conclusion.

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I disagree with that conclusion.

Eh fair enough I'm just trying to fill in the hole's mission left in his story. If there's a town vig I don't see who else it could be but Jason Todd/Redhood.

Mission is either town vig or really stupid mafia, I'm leaning town vig since he admitted as much and could've just kept his mouth shut. 

Now Rags who are your biggest scumreads?

4 hours ago, OleXmad said:

Well there goes any suspicion I had on bucs being Mafia.

@mission27 can I thorough explanation of why you killed KSJ? It seems odd that you killed (or claimed to) someone during the day and Mafia let you live. 

because he claimed he has 1 day hit only 

so to the mafia, he is powerless

4 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Mission is either town vig or really stupid mafia, I'm leaning town vig since he admitted as much and could've just kept his mouth shut. 

Well you’re leaning towards clearing him for it. So if he’s mafia it doesn’t seem that dumb at all

Archived