The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MathMan said:

i feel like almost everyone would be able to explain it

Two separate people were asking what it was about. Maybe, just maybe, the guy who mentioned it (when asked politely and repeatedly) might just explain. Or at least respond?

Just now, Woz said:

Two separate people were asking what it was about. Maybe, just maybe, the guy who mentioned it (when asked politely and repeatedly) might just explain. Or at least respond?

Nah, mission is probably gone. If he does show up we probably won’t get a straight answer out of him. 

Just now, MathMan said:

i feel like almost everyone would be able to explain it

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Nah, mission is probably gone. If he does show up we probably won’t get a straight answer out of him. 

Keep in mind, I've only played a handful of games here. I don't know your personalities/quirks as well as I'd like, and I'm not up on all of your strategies (never played a game with a day kill vigilante before). So, if I claim to not understand or just want an explanation, it's simply that.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

So asking who would have been better candidates to visit is defending him?

You said “20 players, gotta pick someone” like it’s just random and people don’t have rationale behind their moves. It’s clear mathman had questions about his moves and you were creating an out for him and defending the players he chose even if you didn’t say it explicitly. 

Why the need to say that about Mookies moves? 

Archived