The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Lol you mentioned it as a reason to push me multiple times.

yeah. after i had done it an obnoxious number of times. lol

malf even like the last time I said it, he got the joke.

you whiffed on it.

its all good though. :D

Just now, MookieMonster said:

No I just don’t buy that you’re joking. Especially when you’re on the chopping block as well.

That's fine. But you're wrong. It was so blatantly a joke, I'm not sure how you possibly could've missed it lol.

Read this. Does this really, really read like I'm using this line to push you?

9 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

The worst part is Mookie constantly saying he’s clear :D

Where I don't even quote you or mention you? I was calling you of for it because I was doing the exact same thing, and I knew my claim was total BS and was just for a reaction.

We have a good ratio, from my understanding of the game mafia. I'll just claim cause I might not really be on today due to family plans.

I'm a Granny with a Stungun.

I stun people who visit me. I don't know what I can or cannot stun. 

I find out how many people I stun (1 on N1, 0 on N2, 0 on N3) but not what they were doing or who they are.

Stunned. Stunned. Stunned.

I kept saying I was a cleared civ because I wanted to be at the top of the civ pile to draw mafia moves.

9 hours ago, MathMan said:

no.

try to understand from an outsiders pov 

lets say bcb is town, and you are mafia.

bcb gives you a gift.

you claim and tell the thread that bcb gave you a gift. that in no way clears you. bcb could have made a misread when he gave you the gift.

How dare you 

In all honesty.  I'm pointless now too but I've given them to my strongest town reads   

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm a Granny with a Stungun.

I stun people who visit me. I don't know what I can or cannot stun. 

I find out how many people I stun (1 on N1, 0 on N2, 0 on N3) but not what they were doing or who they are.

Stunned. Stunned. Stunned.

I kept saying I was a cleared civ because I wanted to be at the top of the civ pile to draw mafia moves.

So who have you stunned each night? 

@domepatrol91

I knew whicker couldn't have clesred me and that why I was having fun with it lol. I found it humorous. 

It takes two... like I told @theuntouchable was a taunt, not a claim. I was HOPING if scum hit me on N1 maybe they thought I had a 1 shot BP and hit me again. 

I told slappy if he was old and retired to come see me. Cause Im a grandma.

I told malf no cookies for him, cause I'm a grandma. and I made a cookies joke last time I was granny, hoping malf would pick it up.

I cannot control my move, so I might not be the worst lynch I'm really not sure what all I can do as in what all I can block or what moves I can block... I mentioned this to @MathMan when I said "I don't know what I'm capable of."

Archived