The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

mookie is usually way better as a civ

You’re usually dead by now as a civ. You’re buddying hard with town, the fact that you just laid down and believed OleX super odd claim isn’t town Malf at all. You know it’s true so you aren’t pushing it to try and get better control of the votes.

Dome 

If we believe MD4l this has to be the way we go 

Maif action in thread have been pretty proven to be the most town of the three 

I obviously think mookie is town 

Dome is a grandma with a stun gun which isn't in the movie to my knowledge and can't be confirmed right now 

2 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

You’re usually dead by now as a civ. You’re buddying hard with town, the fact that you just laid down and believed OleX super odd claim isn’t town Malf at all. You know it’s true so you aren’t pushing it to try and get better control of the votes.

i got hit night 3

i still mildly suspect xmad

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Not really. He’s basically unkillable, especially if he claims or is cleared. That’s a pretty OP role.

Why do you think I was trying to draw mafia moves? I was shouting to everyone that I was cleared, and most people had me in a civ camp. I was trying to draw mafia moves. 

also if you think I breadcrumbed this role from the start, before we even knew there was a blocked hit on N1, you don't remember how I played as scum. lol

Archived