The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

On 6/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, Famous Jameis said:

3. bcb1213

4. gopherwrestler

5. OleXmad

6. Jfin/Malf

7. squire12

8. domepatrol91

11. Touch

14.  Mookie

15. Mission

17. tk3 / Slappy Mc

18. md4l

19. Rags

20. Woz

13 Left.

Lets lay this out there because it realistically should be pretty easy from here on out.

Ragnarok - Batman - Town Vig - 100% Clear

Dome - Granny Anna Belle - Has a taser - Fits N1 Actions - 85-90% Clear

Alfred/JFin - Riley Nova - Has a vest - Says he was hit N3 - 95% Clear

OleXmad - Jason Taylor - Investigator - Detailed role, seems hard to fake with that much info, but unsure - 30-50% Clear

Mookie - Robin - Town Watcher - Received a Gift from BCB - 75% Clear

BCB - ??? - A man with a gift... - Gifted Mookie N1 - Mookie confirmed gift - Whicker claimed BCB to be civ before dying as Catwoman - 50-75% Clear

MD4L - Lucius Fox - Census receiver - Received a census from a nights lynch that implicated two mafia, with Teude confirmed from the list that leaves(dome, mission, OleXmad, Mookie, MD4L, Alfred/JFin) - 85-90% Clear

Gopher - ??? - Governor - Claimed Gov, no CC, surprisingly absent as an unCC'd civ - 85% Clear

Myself - ??? - ??? - Mostly Retired - Current State useless - Believes OleXmad is Edward Nigma - Believes that current ratio is 12-1 - ??? Clear

Squire - ??? - ??? - I think I remember him confirming a move at night or someone confirmed a move he made at night - 50% Clear

Touch - ??? - ??? - Backs up Mookie several times  - 50% Clear

Woz - ??? - ??? - Playing a different style game that I am used to seeing from him - Claims OleXmad is a civ and lynching him would be a mistake - 30-50% Clear

Mission - ??? - ??? - Claimed to have a 1 night move (I believe it was hitting KSJ) and has skated by the rest of the way - 50% Clear

I am inclined to believe MD4L's list. From that list I believe Mission and OleXmad are the highest scum chance. If my thoughts on a 15-4-1 starting ratio are correct, we only need to find the one last mafia member to win. With Batman having his hit and our lynch we should be able to win within a night or two.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I am starting to wonder if mission is mafia lying low. Mafia hasn’t had an extra hit anywhere so maybe a day hit was snuck in as a mafia move?

Makes sense

especially with some of the other roles around that can prevent hits.

if mission wasn’t too impressed with his scum team I could see him making a big play to clear himself then going MIA for the rest 

Archived