The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, MookieMonster said:

That’s a lot of scum. It’s definitely an interesting theory, but it’s false. 

4 scum and 2 others in a 20 person game isn't a massive amount.

5 or 6 scum seems right for a game this size.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Towns best play is a mass claim.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

i say lynch someone today, and mass claim tomorrow

mafia might not know who our protector is

Agree with malf.  Partially because I hate mass claims.  Especially in a situation like this where there are evidently non-canon characters.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Agree with malf.  Partially because I hate mass claims.  Especially in a situation like this where there are evidently non-canon characters.

Fair, so what lynch will give us the best information? A couple big question marks remain. Mainly mission, Squire, Woz and touch.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Fair, so what lynch will give us the best information? A couple big question marks remain. Mainly mission, Squire, Woz and touch.

I think the james lynch in the middle part of it.  Ya know, that part where it could have gone either way.  Look for people who tried to softly nudge it away.

Also, look at how certain players reacted to the Whicker lynch.  Especially comments along the lines of "well, he could be telling the truth, but he just played it so bad that we have no choice".

Third, look at the back part of Teude.  Who bandwagoned once it was certain that he was going?

I think if we take md4l's group and cross-examine it with those parts of those lynches, we will narrow it down. 

Archived