The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

This will probably get me hit tonight because if I’m right he’ll want me gone and If im wrong then they’ll want to blame it on him. 

I cant help but feel like malf is pulling the wool over our eyes. Between the James liked post and malf not calling it out, the convenient “I was hit”, having a BP vest when there is a role that can hand out BP vests, it just feels wrong. To top it off malf was able to pick up on several other soft claims but couldn’t seem to grasp domes until it was spelled out. 

Call me paranoid but it screams convenient to me.

Agreed. I tried earlier but it didn’t pick up traction. He isnt playing like town Malf right now. He’s mafia or a convert.

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Agreed. I tried earlier but it didn’t pick up traction. He isnt playing like town Malf right now. He’s mafia or a convert.

That’s where it’s hard because I feel like he is playing town malf he just isn’t catching on to some thing that I feel town malf would catch. His actions, votes etc  etc all give the feel of civ but I can’t help but think it’s a facade given the other information

6 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

To top it off malf was able to pick up on several other soft claims but couldn’t seem to grasp domes until it was spelled out. 

so?

i am convinced that dome is civ now.

i was caught up on the bulletproof line from the song.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That’s where it’s hard because I feel like he is playing town malf he just isn’t catching on to some thing that I feel town malf would catch. His actions, votes etc  etc all give the feel of civ but I can’t help but think it’s a facade given the other information

i am still playing pretty awesome

Looking out of the window in his patrol car, Deputy Bryson Levitt could not believe what he was seeing, he thirst for revenge as much as anyone, but not like what the mob was doing.  He watched as the mob draw closer and closer to him, his hands visibly shaking.  He jumped out of his car and walked toward the mob, his mind racing through his entire life.  Deputy Levitt pulled out his police issued revolver and centered the crosshairs on the angry mob. "Stop! Stop now," he screamed, but the mob just kept moving forward.  The deputy was now jumping with every cry, every bang, every footstep.  

BOOM!!!

Someone set off fireworks inside of a vehicle parked on a street adjacent to where Deputy Levitt was facing down the angry crowd.  The loud explosion was all that it took for Deputy Levitt to act.  He pulled the trigger on his revolver as fast as he could...

POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! POP!

Officer Levitt dropped to his knees, his whole body trembling.  He stared at his gun, which had rolled out of his grip and lay dangling from his trigger finger.  Three citizens of Gotham lay dead in the streets in front of him, the mob blitzed the Deputy.

"We are Batman!" Deputy Levitt cried as the mob overtook him and beat him until he was no longer alive. 

@mission27 is dead, he was Deputy Bryson Levitt - Civ aligned

Archived