The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So what does all this mean?

That I have to trust you less now. Obviously I distrust OleXmad more than you, but if @MD4L is telling the truth, one of you, Alfred, Mookie and OleXmad are not town.

I trust Alfred the most out of the group, because I genuinely believe he has been on point with his scum hunting. Then you and Mookie around around the same suspicion level, with OleXmad bringing up the scummy end. I don't get how people don't see that the abilities he described seem very Edward Nigma-like. I would like to hear from @Woz on why he thinks OleXmad is civ.

10 minutes ago, MathMan said:

by the way, i must say

@Famous Jameis you are a rockstar 

you crafted a very intense and fun game of mafia.

i hope you continue to host, because this has been great 

I agree 100% This game is very engaging. I however think that having characters that don't fit the character list from the Batman has thrown a wrench in my theories. Other than that, this game has been perfect and we have been very efficient as civs.

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I agree 100% This game is very engaging. I however think that having characters that don't fit the character list from the Batman has thrown a wrench in my theories. Other than that, this game has been perfect and we have been very efficient as civs.

right, but as a counterpoint, there are real people in the gothham world that never get their due.

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

right, but as a counterpoint, there are real people in the gothham world that never get their due.

From a game mechanic point, its been a fantastic wrinkle.  Its a great way to keep this from turning into a role claim fest.

Archived