The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I understood that reference.  Id gif it, but I'm on my phone.

57.JPG

5/7 for Fight Club. Not as good as Dark Knight. Perfect score for Fight Club though, so we can only assume Dark Knight improved on perfection.

A day after the most ruthless and notorious criminal to walk the streets of Gotham was found dead, the city had a spring in its step once again.  While everyone was drinking their morning coffee and watching the news, their televisions switched once again to The Joker.

"Hello Gotham, I'm back.  Well, uh, not really.  You see, I, uh, made certain arrangements that were to be carried out if anything were to happen to me.  This will be my grandest, uh, most explosive achievement to date. Who will help the true hero's of Gotham now. Ha ha ha!" 

The image cutoff of The Joker and went straight to news coverage of threats sent in to the news station. They described bombs placed all throughout the city in hospitals, fire stations, police stations, and schools.

Meanwhile Dr. Caitlin Taylor had worked through the night at one of the hospitals in a desperate attempt to find a cure for the mutated airborne ebola virus that was unleashed on the city.  Shortly after The Joker's final message to the city, Caitlin succeeded in her mission and fell asleep at her desk.

BOOM!!!!

A large explosion jolted Caitlin awake.  Disoriented and confused Caitlin jumped up and ran for the door, as she was about to leave and run to safety she turned and ran back to her desk.  She grabbed the inhaler off of her desk that contained the cure to the mutated airborne ebola virus.  She took three deep breaths of the inhaler and moved to the door to run for her life.  As she ran down the hallway explosions were following her.  One explosion after another sounded as she ran to the exit.  

Caitlin burst through the exit at the end of the hallway she was running down and kept on running until she made it to the treeline surrounding the hospital.  She turned to see what was happening and saw the devastation.  The entire hospital had just been leveled.  

As the police and rescuers combed through what was left of the hospital one of the officers came across a man's body.  He was tied up and had exit wounds in his back.  The man looked oddly familiar to the officer and as he searched the body he realized why.  There was a half melted badge on his jacket pocket, all that could be made out was "cia."

@gopherwrestler is dead, he was Mayor Anthony Garcia - Civ aligned

40 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i think i missed your joke.

i was searching for your edit

I don’t think anyone edited.

i was wondering if a mafia member might go back searching for an edit for an easy mod kill, I PMd FJ so he didn’t waste his time looking 

hmmm

Archived