The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

I am Detective Murphy. I am the mostly retired detective. I am the back-up detective in case our detective dies. I will receive the results of all his investigations and be able to use any investigations he may have left.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am Detective Murphy. I am the mostly retired detective. I am the back-up detective in case our detective dies. I will receive the results of all his investigations and be able to use any investigations he may have left.

This is one reason why I despise claiming.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

How? What would I be trying to accomplish? Casting doubt on a cleared dead civ? What would motivate me to do that as scum?

That would definitely be something the mafia would say to make it seem like they weren’t paying attention to the night and didn’t make the hit. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What makes you doubt OleX’s “investigator” claim? 

Feels like a mass claim somewhat defeats the purpose of the game to try to determine roles and alliances.   I am fine if some feel the need to do so in order to (try to) clear themselves or put out information for others.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Feels like a mass claim somewhat defeats the purpose of the game to try to determine roles and alliances.   I am fine if some feel the need to do so in order to (try to) clear themselves or put out information for others.

You’d still have to sort out the truth from lies

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What if md4ls “census” was because he knew there was two mafia in that group because he was the 2nd?

Could very well have been true.  Darth is dead, so MD4L could be the second.

Archived