The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Why did I vote Darth, then?

To further give the impression that you have legit evidence. Had you refused to vote darth (I could be wrong but I believe a lot of people were more than willing to vote darth) it would be a direct indication of your alignment. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

To further give the impression that you have legit evidence. Had you refused to vote darth (I could be wrong but I believe a lot of people were more than willing to vote darth) it would be a direct indication of your alignment. 

Not even close. There's a simple fact that justifies being town.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The wording of my role message indicates a more traditional investigator role.

902303-john-blake-and-jim-gordon-with-ba

That would be me, Commissioner Jim Gordon.

Night 1 - no investigation (sorry about that guys, I got caught up on weekend stuff)
Night 2 - OleXmad - came back as town
Night 3 - Darth Pees - came back as mafia (as you all know)
Night 4 - MookieMonster - came back as town

Okay, why Mookie? If MD4L was correct with his census, then we had 9 possibilities. Three are dead (mission, Darth (mafia), bucs). I could clear OleXmad. Rags claimed Batman.

That left us with four options: domepatrol91 (claimed to be a granny with a stun gun, was worried I'd get hit), MD4L, Malfin, and Mookie.

Since I now know that Mookie is town, there's four possibilities:

1. MD4L told the truth and is town. Then it is either dome or Malfin. But both of them have played very town-like, and their explanations makes sense for why there were no mafia kills in night 1 and night 3.
  2. MD4L is lying and is town. Why??
  3. MD4L is lying and is other.
  4. MD4L told the truth and is mafia.

Archived