The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

So to me it’s one of two options.

i think it’s a very real possibility that md4l told the truth but never had a census ability.

one of dome or malf is lying. Dome came right out the gate with a post that was an indication he stopped a hit n1. To me, that is very indicative of a civ dome. Malf came out and tried to bait a player into lying, which feels like a civ malf move. 

Just now, MD4L said:

Untouchable is the only wildcard remaining. 

I will gladly take the lynch if it means you’re next.

it boils down to dome, malf or md4l. In order for it to be dome or malf they would have had to willingly give up one of their night kills for their claim to work. It’s something that I would do, but I don’t see dome doing that. I could see malf doing it but not several nights into the game.

its md4l or bust for me.

How many of the characters have been not associated with the Nolanverse?  I know this is potentially chasing things down and bad rabbit hole, but it seems like a lot of the roles that we have seen in the lynch/hit writeups have been consistent.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I will gladly take the lynch if it means you’re next.

it boils down to dome, malf or md4l. In order for it to be dome or malf they would have had to willingly give up one of their night kills for their claim to work. It’s something that I would do, but I don’t see dome doing that. I could see malf doing it but not several nights into the game.

its md4l or bust for me.

I had a x-shot ability. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How many of the characters have been not associated with the Nolanverse?  I know this is potentially chasing things down and bad rabbit hole, but it seems like a lot of the roles that we have seen in the lynch/hit writeups have been consistent.

I know mine isn’t associated with any universe

Archived