The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

it boils down to dome, malf or md4l. In order for it to be dome or malf they would have had to willingly give up one of their night kills for their claim to work. It’s something that I would do, but I don’t see dome doing that. I could see malf doing it but not several nights into the game.

If MD4L is telling the truth, the only of the three is mafia. This doesn't clear MD4L, though, as he could have been telling the truth and it was him and Darth. Second option would be Malf as it's possible that mafia could have been penalized from having their night kill for losing the Joker.

There is also the possibility MD4L was lying and that he and either dome or malf are mafia.

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Slappy Mc  WHat is your top few mafia suspects currently?

I think Dome creeped back into the conversation.

I believe Woz’s claim, thus why I said what I said last night.

I believe Alfred has been playing civ, but that does not eliminate him from MD4Ls list as a non-town. MD4L could also be the non-town.

At this point Dome and MD4L are top of the list. 

Just now, Woz said:

If MD4L is telling the truth, the only of the three is mafia. This doesn't clear MD4L, though, as he could have been telling the truth and it was him and Darth. Second option would be Malf as it's possible that mafia could have been penalized from having their night kill for losing the Joker.

There is also the possibility MD4L was lying and that he and either dome or malf are mafia.

Seems like we’d learn a lot from an MD4L lynch

So the mission lnych....

Dome vote pretty early (xmad) and not sure he was back as things went really fast with the votes

Malfin voted page 201 for Mission

MD4L voted page 204 for Mission

I think it comes down to those 3 and I would also add in bcb as a wildcard

Just now, Woz said:

It’s possible but I don’t see mafia losing their hit because of losing the joker. 

I think md4l was telling the truth and he’s the final piece

Just now, squire12 said:

So the mission lnych....

Dome vote pretty early (xmad) and not sure he was back as things went really fast with the votes

Malfin voted page 201 for Mission

MD4L voted page 204 for Mission

I think it comes down to those 3 and I would also add in bcb as a wildcard

You need to claim your role.

Archived