The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Out of malf, dome and you I find you to be the most likely mafia of the group, which I have explained.

Did you see my admittedly somewhat tinfoilish hat theory on the previous page (or two at this point)?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And the vote on mission was explained. Again what’s your point? 

Out of malf, dome and you I find you to be the most likely mafia of the group, which I have explained.

xmad is cleared.

Yeah your assessment is plainly incorrect. Thus it's Dome if you believe malf had a one shot ability.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

And the vote on mission was explained. Again what’s your point? 

xmad is cleared.

Is this based on Woz?  Or additional info that you have?

Just now, squire12 said:

And some of that info would be based on what you are saying.....which certainly should be viewed with a bit of caution.

Since you are effectively clearing 3 people

I'm saying that if you believe I'm Jim Gordon, then I'm saying that OleXmad and MookieMonster are town. So, yes, I'm effectively clearing three people (myself included).

12 minutes ago, Woz said:
  1. MD4L is telling the truth
    1. MD4L is mafia (it would hold);
    2. domepatrol91 is mafia (what happened to the N1 mafia kill?); or,
    3. Malfin is mafia
      • It's possible that bcb gifted Malfin the bulletproof vest and then they (Ed note. "they" == mafia) declared to hit Malfin to give him a cover story
  2. MD4L is lying
    1. MD4L is mafia (except he would have been telling the truth);
    2. MD4L is other, not necessarily town friendly;
    3. there's more than just two mafia in that list (but why have us focus on those names?);
    4. there was only one in there and the guys who are didn't vote Whicker are where we should be looking.

My tinfoil hat theory.

Archived