The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I do, I’ve never heard of my character and nothing quick came up on a google search

Cause my role has a specific word explaining my place in the Gotham hierarchy. I’m wondering if yours does too. This might be considered cheap but I believe only the non-Gotham players would have this specific word in their role.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Cause my role has a specific word explaining my place in the Gotham hierarchy. I’m wondering if yours does too. This might be considered cheap but I believe only the non-Gotham players would have this specific word in their role.

I think I know what you’re referring to but hold on. 

@Famous Jameis would it be wrong of us to discuss our PMs? 

On 6/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, Famous Jameis said:

NO POSTING SCREENSHOTS OR DIRECTLY QUOTING FROM ROLE PMs. No posting fake role PMs either. Failure to do so will result in being Mod killed. You may type out night action pm’s if it so suits you

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Does it involve being a part of a group?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Then the only other thing I could think that you’re referring to is towards the end and begins with s. 

Maybe we don’t have the same wording. Definitely possible

It’s a single word shortly following my role and description. What single word from your PM best describes where you would rate on the “Gotham ladder” so to speak?

I hinted at it a good while back, so if you’re right I can confirm the word with an older post. I’d like malf to take a stab too 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Maybe we don’t have the same wording. Definitely possible

It’s a single word shortly following my role and description. What single word from your PM best describes where you would rate on the “Gotham ladder” so to speak?

I hinted at it a good while back, so if you’re right I can confirm the word with an older post. I’d like malf to take a stab too 

That would be referring to being a part of a group so I’m guessing ours are different cause mine isn’t a single word

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

That would be referring to being a part of a group so I’m guessing ours are different cause mine isn’t a single word

Ok. Maybe my hints suck or maybe they’re different 

@MathMan what single word in your role PM best describes where you rank on the Gotham City Heirarchy of characters?

Archived