The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

8 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

(At least) One of BCB, Dome, Alfred, Squire and MD4L is not civ. 

I think bcb or Alfred should be inspected tonight. If one of them is lynched, choose the other one. 

I hate projecting moves but I disagree. I’m almost certain bcb is civ. 

If anything it should be dome or malf that are investigated unless one of them are lynched then it should be md4l -: a possible

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I hate projecting moves but I disagree. I’m almost certain bcb is civ. 

If anything it should be dome or malf that are investigated unless one of them are lynched then it should be md4l -: a possible

But how? I understand people say they received a gift from him and he confirmed it, but how do we know the gift is what it was said to be.

Maybe the mafia “gifted” a conversion? Maybe an other “gifted” a conversion? 

If MD4L has another census, he should not be the lynch.

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

I'm not too sure MD4L is scum, I'm thinking dome here but I'll go with whatever the majority decides.

I’m definitely open to some other opinions here so feel free to weigh in.

if dome is mafia that means he had faked his soft claim since right after n1. It would also mean that mafia intentionally skipped out on a night kill n1. 

If malf is mafia, he has bussed a number of his teammates and also skipped out on a nightkill n3. 

Its plausible sure but I don’t think it’s highly likely. It would make more sense that a sinking ship recognized one of their members (darth) was on a good amount of people’s list and saw an opportunity for a fellow player to claim a civ move, vote that person out and hopefully skate by until the game was over.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

if dome is mafia that means he had faked his soft claim since right after n1. It would also mean that mafia intentionally skipped out on a night kill n1. 

Before N1 is when I started the “stunned” stuff before I even knew we may have blocked a hit the first night 

@Famous Jameis are the mafia’s abilities and night hit separate or can they be used in conjunction.

Example: mafia member wants to role block but as the only mafia member left he can either role block or make the nightly hit; or mafia member is the only one left and wants to role block and make the nightly hit and is allowed to do both?

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Before N1 is when I started the “stunned” stuff before I even knew we may have blocked a hit the first night 

So either you developed your cover role from the very beginning or you are telling the truth... Clears things up...

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Famous Jameis are the mafia’s abilities and night hit separate or can they be used in conjunction.

Example: mafia member wants to role block but as the only mafia member left he can either role block or make the nightly hit; or mafia member is the only one left and wants to role block and make the nightly hit and is allowed to do both?

This reads like you know more about mafias night moves than we do, unless I missed it in the rules.

why do you assume mafia has both a roleblock move and a hit? I think they could have a roleblocker role, but I’ve seen nothing to make me think it’s a “pool move” that any member can make if they’re not doing another move.

its definitely odd to me that you apparently already have knowledge of how the mafia moves work, unless it’s already been explained it works this way and I missss it 

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

14 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

I'm not too sure MD4L is scum, I'm thinking dome here but I'll go with whatever the majority decides.

What did your investigation reveal last night?

I will rephrase. Did your investigation reveal anything useful?

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You already have all the information that you will receive about the game setup 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So either you developed your cover role from the very beginning or you are telling the truth... Clears things up...

so what’s the theory

I made a cover role before N1 and made references to a stun gun, then I convinced my scum teammates to skip the first hit of the game on the same night one of us got lynched?

If you think that’s plausible for me to pull off, I’m wondering why you don’t find it very questionable that mathman had a 1-shot BP and claimed he got hit the night after someone said it’s surprising he’s still alive.

that would be a far better time to fake a claim like that and skip your hit to try to clear yourself... not N1 

Archived