The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

This reads like you know more about mafias night moves than we do, unless I missed it in the rules.

why do you assume mafia has both a roleblock move and a hit? I think they could have a roleblocker role, but I’ve seen nothing to make me think it’s a “pool move” that any member can make if they’re not doing another move.

its definitely odd to me that you apparently already have knowledge of how the mafia moves work, unless it’s already been explained it works this way and I missss it 

In the past two games these details were very important. Think back to the wrestling game. You and I were mafia together and we had to assign someone do the hit at night. 

The example that I gave was just that an example. We also already know that the mafia HAD a roleblocker as Rags was approached by a person with money. 

The purpose for me asking this question was to try to identify if the mafia “could” use any other moves other than their hit. It would also explain some of the no-mafia-hit nights.

Because none of this is being answered by Prick, I’m going to say that I don’t believe you are civ anymore. I think you knew that night 1 you weren’t going to use your hit and claimed crazy grandma with a taser.

Dome

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

In the past two games these details were very important. Think back to the wrestling game. You and I were mafia together and we had to assign someone do the hit at night. 

The example that I gave was just that an example. We also already know that the mafia HAD a roleblocker as Rags was approached by a person with money. 

The purpose for me asking this question was to try to identify if the mafia “could” use any other moves other than their hit. It would also explain some of the no-mafia-hit nights.

Because none of this is being answered by Prick, I’m going to say that I don’t believe you are civ anymore. I think you knew that night 1 you weren’t going to use your hit and claimed crazy grandma with a taser.

Dome

You were scum with me that game... do you not remember how I played that game? You think I went from playing like that, to preparing a claim before n1 and skipping a hit to sell it, then not even pursuing it until I was on the chopping block? Why not come out with that info sooner if my attempt was to clear myself?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You were scum with me that game... do you not remember how I played that game? You think I went from playing like that, to preparing a claim before n1 and skipping a hit to sell it, then not even pursuing it until I was on the chopping block? Why not come out with that info sooner if my attempt was to clear myself?

You claimed the whole game that you were clear. What I remember from the chat room was, you panicked about the attention and bragged about being able to sway people away from you. You sold your BG role enough to not be lynched. 

So yeah, I do think you had a prepared role to claim. The question that I had for Prick about the mafias actions would indicate that all the mafia members chose to use their abilities instead of using one of their members to make the nightly hit.

You were also the first person to vote James on N1 and you didn’t change your vote even when the pressure built because you knew it would implicate you too.

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

what do you want with me. im studying for a final. not really. kinda tho. 

What is your character name?

Alfred said you guys have a vest, but knowing the name of your character would help tremendously right now as we are close to finding the last mafia.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

What is your character name?

Alfred said you guys have a vest, but knowing the name of your character would help tremendously right now as we are close to finding the last mafia.

dont worry about it

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

What I remember from the chat room was, you panicked about the attention and bragged about being able to sway people away from you.

Well @MathMan can confirm this isn’t remotely true. All game I was asking him to help me craft my claim and ran everything I said by him before posting. 

youre totally wrong 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Well @MathMan can confirm this isn’t remotely true. All game I was asking him to help me craft my claim and ran everything I said by him before posting. 

youre totally wrong 

That is correct, but you definitely were panicked and then excited you swayed the civs away from you.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You were also the first person to vote James on N1 and you didn’t change your vote even when the pressure built because you knew it would implicate you too.

I was the first person to vote james and had plenty of chances to jump off. Lots of people were moving around and I wouldn’t have stuck out any more than them.

your logic is bad and has resulted in a poor read. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

That is correct, but you definitely were panicked and then excited you swayed the civs away from you.

Well no **** I was excited I swayed the civs. Why wouldn’t I be? 

Archived