The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

@MD4L last chance man. Show up otherwise I think you will be the lynch tonight. 

@domepatrol91, you are reacting the same way as the wrestlemafia game. You get defensive. As a civ, you should have welcome a lynch and what information it would bring.

I’m defensive because I the arguments you’re using to push me are completely false. I never bragged about being good as mafia, I said the opposite in our chatty a ton of times and needed malf to even help me craft a claim. 

I said earlier I’m fine with a lynch since I can’t control my move. But your reasoning is terrible and I want to point that out for everyone if I am lynched 

Md4l

If he’s civ it’s mathman

I can’t reccomend it because it will just confirm my role and not my alliance, but if someones visit me tonight and they’ll see my stungun, proving I didn’t “skip a hit” to try to clear myself 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Md4l

If he’s civ it’s mathman

I can’t reccomend it because it will just confirm my role and not my alliance, but if someones visit me tonight and they’ll see my stungun, proving I didn’t “skip a hit” to try to clear myself 

not an investigator though.

dome, i know you wouldnt have skipped a hit as mafia.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I’m defensive because I the arguments you’re using to push me are completely false. I never bragged about being good as mafia, I said the opposite in our chatty a ton of times and needed malf to even help me craft a claim. 

I said earlier I’m fine with a lynch since I can’t control my move. But your reasoning is terrible and I want to point that out for everyone if I am lynched 

I believe you, but it’s fun to watch you squirm.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

But how? I understand people say they received a gift from him and he confirmed it, but how do we know the gift is what it was said to be.

Maybe the mafia “gifted” a conversion? Maybe an other “gifted” a conversion? 

If MD4L has another census, he should not be the lynch.

Because I gave one to Whicker and he was town you fool 

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Does said DNA implicate a scum player that is living?

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i think olex needs to match up the dna to a plauer tonight

This, if MD4L isn't scum who should I look at tonight? 

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

then he is mafia. yay!

At this point, if you are mafia, you have sabotaged every mafia member on your team... Absolutely impossible for me to suspect you at this point as mafia. An other however... That is a possibility.

Archived