The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

On 6/15/2018 at 10:42 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I blocked SOMETHING

The person who got a move blocked got a flavored write up and I can confirm their visit if they’re still alive and can give me some details about what they received 

On 6/15/2018 at 10:45 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Answering this provides nothing or I would.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:49 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Like I said, if it helped I would claim but it won’t 

I blocked a move and the person I blocked knows something specific about my role and I can confirm they had a N1 move 

On 6/15/2018 at 10:54 PM, domepatrol91 said:

The Watcher is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn who, if anybody, targeted that player the same Night (but not what actions were performed on that player). 

Watchers have been seen as each alignment.

6 minutes ago, OleXmad said:
13 minutes ago, MathMan said:

i think olex needs to match up the dna to a plauer tonight

This, if MD4L isn't scum who should I look at tonight? 

sorry, telegraphing moves is a bad idea.

you will have to decide

If this is my final post and we've got any town on my vote you guys are really really bad at this.

Why on freaking earth would I reveal that result and be the second scum on that list? That type of logic is beyond my imagination.

Just now, MD4L said:

If this is my final post and we've got any town on my vote you guys are really really bad at this.

Why on freaking earth would I reveal that result and be the second scum on that list? That type of logic is beyond my imagination.

The theory behind it is we can verify whether or not you are truthful in your list.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Seriously who falls for this? This doesn't make any sense at all. Thus if you're justifying the vote for that reason, town is already in shambles.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The theory behind it is we can verify whether or not you are truthful in your list.

No you can't. The same list of potential scums remain except myself, the guy who gave you the list in the first place

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You keep saying this but it’s wrong. Nobody is bad for wanting to vote you. 

Just now, MD4L said:

It's hard being logical when logic gets you voted off

We all die someday. 

For information purposes. You said your census was a 1 time move. You said that 2 of the people on that list are “mafia” specifically or non-town? 

Just now, MD4L said:

Seriously who falls for this? This doesn't make any sense at all. Thus if you're justifying the vote for that reason, town is already in shambles.

We learn a lot from your lynch. It confirms your list, which basically confirms mafia.

Archived