The Siege of Gotham Mafia - Mafia Wins!!!

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You keep saying this but it’s wrong. Nobody is bad for wanting to vote you. 

This is the second consecutive day phase you're voting someone off that list. The first player was an outed one shot ability. He came up town. I will be the same.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

This is the second consecutive day phase you're voting someone off that list. The first player was an outed one shot ability. He came up town. I will be the same.

And at that point in time we will know without a doubt that you were being truthful. Based on the presented evidence, I felt like you were the most likely mafia out of that group. If you’re being truthful that leaves dome and malf as the other two possibilities. We have an investigator who can sense alignment and a person who can find out who killed people. 

If we’re wrong, we’re wrong but we’ll find the last one regardless. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The more you post the more I’m not going to feel bad if you are being truthful.

1. I know it's a game. It's just a game and nothing more than a friendly exercise. I get that. Mistakes happen. I get that.

2. Y'all were bad at this exercise.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And at that point in time we will know without a doubt that you were being truthful. Based on the presented evidence, I felt like you were the most likely mafia out of that group. If you’re being truthful that leaves dome and malf as the other two possibilities. We have an investigator who can sense alignment and a person who can find out who killed people. 

If we’re wrong, we’re wrong but we’ll find the last one regardless. 

Most likely mafia for giving a potential list of mafia. The last player we voted before those results was Teude. Two (and eventually three) town deaths is what it takes to confirm results that should've been believable when I was alive.

Also, again I never placed a vote on Gopher. Didn't wanna vote Mission yesterday (Dome was my top guy) and we're still acting like it's logical to be scum.

@MookieMonster there's zero difference in you feeling like town was futile in trying to vote you after outing your one shot ability. I am justified to be disappointed in my fellow mates.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

1. I know it's a game. It's just a game and nothing more than a friendly exercise. I get that. Mistakes happen. I get that.

2. Y'all were bad at this exercise.

you might have been converted n2, and tweaked your result to leave 1 mafia off

i am a little paranoid that woz has been converted and thats why he didnt get killed 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Also, again I never placed a vote on Gopher. Didn't wanna vote Mission yesterday (Dome was my top guy) and we're still acting like it's logical to be scum.

@MookieMonster there's zero difference in you feeling like town was futile in trying to vote you after outing your one shot ability. I am justified to be disappointed in my fellow mates.

It is fine to be upset. Give me your final suspicion list if you could.

Just now, MathMan said:

you might have been converted n2, and tweaked your result to leave 1 mafia off

i am a little paranoid that woz has been converted and thats why he didnt get killed 

This logic is terrible. Paranoid about the truth, but you will believe a lie.

Vote count

3. bcb1213 -
5. OleXmad -
6. MalFin - MD4L (227)
7. squire12 - MD4L (223)
8. domepatrol91 - MD4L (223), no vote (223)
11. Touch - MD4L (215)
14. Mookie - MD4L (216)
17. slappy - dome (218), MD4L (227)

18. md4l - dome (215)
19. Rags -
20. Woz - MD4L (214)

6 MD4L - Woz, touch, mookie, squire, MalFin, slappy

2 dome - MD4L, slappy

6 votes needed to lynch

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It is fine to be upset. Give me your final suspicion list if you could.

Dome is the scum. Woz is very obviously town. Untouchable should be considered 50/50 in terms of alignment bc the only time he's been logical recently is behind questinsble reasoning

Malf and ole xmad should be considered minor priorities for the town.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

This logic is terrible. Paranoid about the truth, but you will believe a lie.

the logic is possible 

just like mafia could have converted woz in order to clear mookie and prevent slappy from taking the cop role.

lynching you is the only way we can verify the list, and a good civ would know that

Archived